RUMOR: DARNOLD FOLLOWED STANTON ON INSTA

mistakey

Just now, DizzyDean said:

In short Akron, no offense, but you are basing your projections about Allen solely upon stats in comparison of other prospects stats and nothing more.

I base it off of never actually seeing Josh Allen be a good quarterback. He is a complete projection based on the fact that he can throw a ball 80 yards. He is the 305th/355th ranked QB in the past 11 years in terms of accuracy. No thank you. 

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

I base it off of never actually seeing Josh Allen be a good quarterback. He is a complete projection based on the fact that he can throw a ball 80 yards. He is the 305th/355th ranked QB in the past 11 years in terms of accuracy. No thank you. 

Without any consideration for the offensive system, coaching, competition, if there are any uncorrectable flaw with his mechanics, if it is a mental problem that held him back.

Ya just may want to consider these things, I am sure that nfl teams do.

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

What on field traits have you seen from him that led to all of these things that you mention?

4 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Still waiting for some real analysis bruh

That is real. Paxton Lynch led the Memphis Tigers to being a top 25 team in the country. In 4 games against legit competition Josh Allen played against which was Boise St, Oregon, Colorado St. and Iowa he threw 1 TD and 5 INTs. In 4 games combined. 1 TD. 5 INTs. 

You are lobbying for a guy who threw 1 TD in 4 combined games against real competition. 

19 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Still waiting for some real analysis bruh

Me too.

21 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Right, so hes magically going to go from a **** QB for his entire career who cant even beat Boise St to a franchise QB who can beat the Steelers in just 1 year on the bench.

To be fair, Boise State's defense is better than Pitt's. 

14 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

That is real. Paxton Lynch led the Memphis Tigers to being a top 25 team in the country. In 4 games against legit competition Josh Allen played against which was Boise St, Oregon, Colorado St. and Iowa he threw 1 TD and 5 INTs. In 4 games combined. 1 TD. 5 INTs. 

You are lobbying for a guy who threw 1 TD in 4 combined games against real competition. 

Wyoming was nothing before Allen put his stamp on that team. Memphis wins just as much without Lynch.

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Me too.

To be fair, Boise State's defense is better than Pitt's. 

Wyoming was nothing before Allen put his stamp on that team. Memphis wins just as much without Lynch.

Wyoming was still s*it even with Josh Allen as their QB. They won 8 games a year against D4 high school teams.

Josh Allen (your #1 pick in the draft) couldnt beat Fresno St or San Jose St. Football.

Cmon and please tell me what you know about Memphis Football without Paxton Lynch who led them to being a top 25 team and he is currently a horrible NFL QB but your banking on the guy who threw for 92 yards against Hawaii to be your franchise QB just becuase you have Carson Wentz remorse? 

Allen has a cannon arm. 

He steers down receivers. 

He runs into trouble not away from it. 

Allen doesn’t display poise, accuracy or anticipation. 

His upside is Derek Anderson.

I doubt anyone in this draft reads a field as good as Sammy D. Baker has better stats but he was constantly throwing to wr’s that are open by miles. 

Sam has little experience at qb but has an amazing feel for the game.

Darnold is the type of guy that doesn’t need a complete offense to function. If he has a running game he won’t need heat wr’s. if he has wr’s he won’t need an o line.

allen will need a pocket and great wr’s to be an average qb. 

13 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Allen has a cannon arm. 

Allen doesn’t display poise, accuracy or anticipation. 

His upside is Derek Anderson.

I doubt anyone in this draft reads a field as good as Sammy D. Baker has better stats but he was constantly throwing to wr’s that are open by miles. 

Sam has little experience at qb but has an amazing feel for the game.

Darnold is the type of guy that doesn’t need a complete offense to function. If he has a running game he won’t need heat wr’s. if he has wr’s he won’t need an o line.

allen will need a pocket and great wr’s to be an average qb. 

Those things you mention are why you do not start Allen right away.  He is a project.  They are however, correctable.  We have seen evidence of improved accuracy already during the off season.  We have already established that his coaching was pretty much non existent at Wyoming.

Darnold is a guy with wonky mechanics that has openly REFUSED to even consider coaching to change it.  He has displayed questionable decision making.  He has an average arm (and that is being generous), smaller hands, serious fumbling issues, openly professed his self confidence issues and then proceeded to display those self confidence issues for the entire league by not throwing at the combine for obvious reasons.  This guy is very lacking in so many ways.  Physically, mentally, emotionally, and mechanically.

13 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Those things you mention are why you do not start Allen right away.  He is a project.  They are however, correctable.  We have seen evidence of improved accuracy already during the off season.  We have already established that his coaching was pretty much non existent at Wyoming.

Darnold is a guy with wonky mechanics that has openly REFUSED to even consider coaching to change it.  He has displayed questionable decision making.  He has an average arm (and that is being generous), smaller hands, serious fumbling issues, openly professed his self confidence issues and then proceeded to display those self confidence issues for the entire league by not throwing at the combine for obvious reasons.  This guy is very lacking in so many ways.  Physically, mentally, emotionally, and mechanically.

The more I read these already established facts, the more I start to actually genuinely hate Sam Darnold as a person. 

Josh Allen is superior physically (throws far, meaty hands), mentally (wonderlic), emotionally (actually threw at combine instead of a regression of confidence from last year to this) and mechanically (Josh Allen can wrong it from all platforms).

10 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Ricardo Louis is an exceptional athlete tha can’t play football. That is what Josh Allen is at qb. He doesn’t have it. 

Darnold has a strong arm, the weak arm stuff is fluff. His decision making is much better than Allen’s. I have seen him read the field and throw over double coverage for a Ed on his 3-4 the read and he threw on a reaction. 

Allen on the other hand locks onto a target. And rockets th ball at them. You can’t do it I. The nfl. 

Darnold was amazing at his prod at in the rain, Allen average indoors . One throws far one throws on target.

Anothr player who didn’t change his motion is Phillip Rivers, he has been a top 5 qb most of his career.

49 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Allen has a cannon arm. 

A powerful man who acts as master & commander of his receivers, looking his challenges in the eye instead of losing all his confidence and then tattling on himself out of emotionally immature guilt/shame? Hmm... yes, please. 

1 hour ago, DizzyDean said:

And yet earlier you said you were not high on Darnold.  How confused are you?

I'll answer: obviously very

1 hour ago, DizzyDean said:

If I could do a sig on here I would totally quote this and say this dude is gonna look really bad lol

Yeah, Brownie is due a sig to follow him around for way too long. 

15 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Ricardo Louis is an exceptional athlete tha can’t play football. That is what Josh Allen is at qb. He doesn’t have it. 

Darnold has a strong arm, the weak arm stuff is fluff. His decision making is much better than Allen’s. I have seen him read the field and throw over double coverage for a Ed on his 3-4 the read and he threw on a reaction. 

Allen on the other hand locks onto a target. And rockets th ball at them. You can’t do it I. The nfl. 

Darnold was amazing at his prod at in the rain, Allen average indoors . One throws far one throws on target.

Anothr player who didn’t change his motion is Phillip Rivers, he has been a top 5 qb most of his career.

@LETSGOBROWNIES

Archived