RUMOR: DARNOLD FOLLOWED STANTON ON INSTA

mistakey

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's fair in all honesty.

That said, if we draft him and he flames out because of the above questionable habits, I'll point back to it.

You can only go by what we know, and what I do know is his work ethic was good enough to walk on and start for two major college programs.

To me, that says a lot more about his work ethic than his willingness to cram/jump through hoops for every NFL exec.

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

the chargers are drafting 17
he's not making it out of the top 5.  i woudlnt have spent that much time on the chargers either if i were him.  at least the dude was honest.

They could’ve been in love with him and traded up for all he knew though

23 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Exactly my point. I think Darnold can be we’re baker is now in two years and by year 3 he’ll be in that top 10 company. 

But can Baker be where Darnold is now in 2 years?....Baker is not ahead of Darnold at the rare skills of Quarterbacking needed in the NFL (anticipation within the pocket, pocket poise, blitz avoidance, clutch factor, pinpoint accuracy off platform)

10 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

But can Baker be where Darnold is now in 2 years?....Baker is not ahead of Darnold at the rare skills of Quarterbacking needed in the NFL (anticipation within the pocket, pocket poise, blitz avoidance, clutch factor, pinpoint accuracy off platform)

No he can’t. Baker is pretty much what he is. He isn’t going to change or get drastically better. That’s why I like Darnold as long as he can sit he’ll be a star. Bakers just right now a better QB and out of all the QBs the most capable of starting day 1 

18 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

No he can’t. Baker is pretty much what he is. He isn’t going to change or get drastically better. That’s why I like Darnold as long as he can sit he’ll be a star. Bakers just right now a better QB and out of all the QBs the most capable of starting day 1 

OMG SO THIS!!!

Bosko, you're better than this.

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

OMG SO THIS!!!

Bosko, you're better than this.

I didn’t say I don’t like Baker. I like Baker for what he is less mobile,slightly better, much louder version of Tyrod Taylor. He’s a good QB. Smart. So what he’s short, he’s built thick. I truly like him as a QB. I just like Darnold and his potential better. I think Darnold can be every bit as accurate as Baker. Every bit as Football Intelligent as Baker. You have to remember Baker is three years older then Sam. Imagine how much better Sam will be at 23. Especially if he actually gets time to sit. I know this might be an unpopular choice but I’d sit Darnold this year. Franchise Tyrod and sit him another year. It would be the smartest decision we could make. 

2 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I didn’t say I don’t like Baker. I like Baker for what he is less mobile,slightly better, much louder version of Tyrod Taylor. He’s a good QB. Smart. So what he’s short but he’s built. I truly like him as a QB. I just like Darnold and his potential better. I think Darnold can be every bit as accurate as Baker. Every bit as Football Intelligent as Baker. You have to remember Baker is three years older then Sam. Imagine how much better Sam will be at 23. Especially if he actually gets time to sit. 

Because we all love prospects who are never going to get much better ?. 

And I'll sum up your kind words about Baker above: "Yeah, she's ssbbw fat and horribly ugly, like disfigured even, and I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole unless it was understood that the pole was a one-time use ten foot pole, but she has a great personality and you should totally go for it." 

I can tell you're a huge fan.

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Because we all love prospects who are never going to get much better ?. 

And I'll sum up your kind words about Baker above: "Yeah, she's ssbbw fat and horribly ugly, like disfigured even, and I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole unless it was understood that the pole was a one-time use ten foot pole, but she has a great personality and you should totally go for it." 

I can tell you're a huge fan.

She still sounds like a 1 on the binary scale.

Archived