Group Consensus Mock - Round 3 Winner Shaquem Griffin

JLambert58

Group Consensus Mock - Round 3  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who are YOU taking with the 60th pick? (Rd 2)

• NIck Chubb RB
    • Royce Freeman RB
    • Equanimious St. Brown WR
    • Michael Gallup WR
    • Simmie Cobbs Jr. WR
    • Daesean Hamilton WR
    • Troy Fumagalli TE
    • Ian Thomas TE
    • B.J. Hill DT
    • Shaquem Griffin LB/SS
    • Ogbonnia Okoronkwo OLB
    • Kemoko Turay OLB
    • Dorance Armstrong OLB
    • Tyquan Lewis OLB/DE
    • Jalyn Holmes DE
    • Chad Thomas DE/OLB
    • Holton Hill CB
    • Anthony Averett CB
    • Duke Dawson CB
    • Isaac Yiadom CB

Here we go for Round 3!   In this round, a few guys drop.  Tried to dial in the proper matrix of position and need.   Again, sorry if I left your guy off.  :(

Thanks for voting!

EDIT:  I FORGOT TO CHANGE #60 TO #92 ON THE POLL.   THIS IS THE 3RD ROUND!

i know the sentiment is against a rb on a day 2 pick but I am a big Chubb fan. Pre injury he was becoming what saquon is right now, and i think he still has some special qualities. My onoy concern was that he had lost all his explosion after the injury but he started to regain some form this last year and his combine workout showed he still has the needed athletic ability to be a top rb imo. I love him in the 3rd round here after the 1st 2 defensive picks we just landed if it fell the way this draft is shaping up.

3 minutes ago, kurgan said:

No way we go D in the first 3 rounds.  Not historically the way we draft.  Gotta slide an offensive pick in here.  If Chubb is here, it is a no-brainer.  I don't care about need, he is BPA.

Totally looked over Chubb being available...I’d take him over St. Brown.

I don’t understand this mentality of take an offensive player just because the other picks were defense. If the BPA and PON are intersecting as a high value player for this team it shouldn’t really matter if we got 3 defensive picks to start the draft. 

Plus our defense sucked enough and were in a win now mode. 

4 hours ago, jebrick said:

Okoronkwo is a 5th round talent at best.  I want to like him more but he is not worth the pick in the 3rd.  Hill, Turay, or Griffin on defense.  Gallup, St. Brown or Hamilton for WR.

I like his speed and chase, it could compliment us well considering what a dud bud is and how slow he is off the snap. If he is there in RD, no problem with that. If his speed can change the pocket a bit, the interior DL will appear that much more disruptive and have more impact. 

12 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I like his speed and chase, it could compliment us well considering what a dud bud is and how slow he is off the snap. If he is there in RD, no problem with that. If his speed can change the pocket a bit, the interior DL will appear that much more disruptive and have more impact. 

Okoronkwo will be there in Rd 5 if they want to get him.  I have watched games were he is frequently the last person off the ball and he misses a lot of tackles.  Plus he is a MAC player and will be down graded because of that.  I want to like him.  He plays mean.  I just do not see him worth a 3rd round pick given his limitations.

5 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Okoronkwo will be there in Rd 5 if they want to get him.  I have watched games were he is frequently the last person off the ball and he misses a lot of tackles.  Plus he is a MAC player and will be down graded because of that.  I want to like him.  He plays mean.  I just do not see him worth a 3rd round pick given his limitations.

Believe you're mixing him up with someone else.

Okoronkwo went to Oklahoma 

Archived