Broncos QB Battle

Who Wins the QB Battle?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the QB Battle?

• Trevor Siemian
    • Paxton Lynch

153 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Yeah I really like BSN, and not just BSN Broncos but all their coverage of Colorado teams, pro and college. 

I think the guys at Mile High Huddle, which is part of Scout.com which is somehow connected to CBS Sports, do an excellent job. I don't always agree with their analysis but they certainly approach from an unbiased, honest, professional perspective.

I second Troy Renck and Mike Klis, they're very well connected, and Sandy Clough on The Fan has been great for decades. I remember listening to him in the car when I was a little kid. All three aforementioned personalities are real journalists. 

Thanks for insight! Not that I don't like BSN, because I do, just wanted more exposure to Bronco news/analysis. I have read a few things on BSN for the Nuggets too. Not a rockies fan may check out for full sports experience.

19 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Sandy is a goddamm Denver legend. Never forget that Elway Trump'd him. I'll check out Mile High Huddle

Yeah that still doesn't sit well with me. Sandy is one of the few, the only other I think of being Woody, who pre-date Elway in Denver. 

You'll like MHH; they have a good almost daily podcast and website with both free and premium content. Like I said, they offer what I call "sober" analysis.