Division Rivals - Worst Case Scenarios

HTTRDynasty

Colts: Nelson or Chubb, I think their OL/DL really needs the work and even if they get Barkley he'd struggle back there. Not too worried if they went QB

Titans: Considering they are drafting late with not a lot of major holes they could go anywhere. What sucks is they have similar needs to us and could snake someone away like Hernandez-Williams etc

Texans: They dont have a 1st or 2nd so there isn't someone I really dont want them to take

Browns- 

Bradley Chubb. Awesome run defender great pass rusher. A more athletic version of Terrell Suggs. I think he’s the next Michael Strahan. So combine that with an explosive pass rusher in Myle Garrett and that’s the makings of a dominant defense. Even the Browns couldn’t screw that up.

Trading Down. Securing pick 12 and 22 from the Bills plus some future first/second round picks for pick #1 (so the Bills can take Darnold). I could easily see #12 becoming Lamar Jackson. With Tyrod Taylor there to guide the team for a year or two while Jackson waits in the wings and learns in an offense that is conducive to his strengths, I think he’s a top 5 talent in this class.

And then #22 could go to improving their secondary. There are a host of talented corners and safeties that could make sense. A guy like Jaire Alexander would be a talented shutdown/playmaker to give their secondary some added swagger. And then follow that up in the early second with a technician/length corner like Isiah Oliver and that’s worst case scenario IMO.

Bengals-

Not really sure. I suppose giving Andy Dalton more time to throw to AJ Green and John Ross. So them targeting a dominant pass protector such as Connor Williams, Isaiah Wynn, or Frank Ragnow.

Steelers-

A dominant defender or someone that they develop into such a player. Guys like Shaquem Griffin, Rashaan Evans, or LVE all would scare me because the Steelers do am excellent job of developing linebackers and all of them seem like they could develop into playmakers.

15 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

So if he's your #4 QB, and you think he has a chance to become a upper echelon Franchise type guy - is this the best QB class you've evaluated? 

Definitely the deepest. I've never had this many legit first round prospects in a single draft. That being said, it's not the best at the top. None of these guys I view as good as Luck as a prospect. Can make the case for a few others over anyone in this class as well. 

On 4/21/2018 at 3:21 PM, Forge said:

Cardinals: Make a jump up in the draft and get Josh Rosen. It wouldn't be immediate (they'll go with Bradford to start), but long term, I would hate this. And if we do see some sort of slide by Rosen, I don't think that this is out of the realm of possibility at all. 

Boy, this has been a bang up draft so far after drafting McGlinchey

Archived