The Ben Wade Gang Mafia - It's Day 5

Dome

7 minutes ago, MathMan said:

@Famous Jameis why didnt you vote mission to save yourself?

I didn't see the point.  I could not get a read on mission and was hoping others would see that gopher was the better lynch (could have given us some good info on top of him possibly being an alien).  If someone flipped to me and I was the lynch I was OK with that.  It would have helped town by giving them some needed info. 

I guess I'm not following at all. Just got on an noticed day 2 randomly ended and now we're forced to choose between three dudes? I'm not understanding this game at all. Someone cliffnote for me

16 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Yeah someone's going to need to like thoroughly explain stuff to me or I'm gonna need a replacement. I'm a mile behind. 

Someone (I’m assuming scum) used a move that is supposedly forcing us to lynch between malf, fj or gopher. If we don’t the aliens will kill all three of them. 

My assumption is that one of them has to be scum. Because if they had a move where they could force us to choose between three civs I don’t think it would have been wise to use it right now. I think it’s most likely that one of them is scum.

23 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I guess I'm not following at all. Just got on an noticed day 2 randomly ended and now we're forced to choose between three dudes? I'm not understanding this game at all. Someone cliffnote for me

day 2 ended, and now you have to pick the lynch from 3 dudes.

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

My assumption is that one of them has to be scum. Because if they had a move where they could force us to choose between three civs I don’t think it would have been wise to use it right now. I think it’s most likely that one of them is scum.

and why the hell would they put up gopher and fj if they had their choice of civs.

both of those guys were suspects 

they had to put up 2 civs that had a good chance to get lynched over the mafia thats in the 3.

Archived