BAKER MAYFIELD HEIGHT THRESHOLD VOTE. STOP IN, HAVE A VOTE. GUARANTEED 1000% HINGED.

NudeTayne

Jacob or Edward?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How tall would Baker Mayfield have to be for you to take him over Darnold?

• 6'0 5/8" is fine. That's my quarterback.
    • 6'2" Rodgers v2.0
    • 6'3" Prototypical mid
    • 6'4" Prototypical grandé
    • 6'5" Allen the evil cleric size
    • 6'6" Can see over o-line finally
    • 6'7" Can also cover at LT in a pinch
    • 6'8" Lobstersize

10 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

He endorsed Baker back in October dude. I looked it up today. In other words, 80% of this past college football season didn't even happen before he said that. At that point, Darnold was playing like crap, and Baker had just taken down OSU.

He sounds like a dope, or maybe he started hitting it shortly before 3PM.

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

He reaffirmed his opinion of Mayfield in an interview in February my friend...

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/02/browns_scot_mccloughan_doesnt.html

Well I could still overanalyze various aspects of this article. MKC mentioned that he was "well on his way" to becoming a part of the Browns when these comments were made in January (not February, that's just the update to the article). He also specified that Mayfield is his "right now" guy, but never said that was his long term pick, even though we know whoever the pick is will be sitting.

I can't tell if Scot is either too stupid to realize he's showing his hand, or too smart for us to realize this was all an elaborate scheme to cause smoke.

7 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I’m going to avoid the boards and social media tomorrow until after our picks and try to come back positive regardless.

I agree completely...unless the pick is Allen, then the organization must burn!

Archived