Browns on Hard Knocks

candyman93

13 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

11 hours ago, this Kelly guy tweeted "80% Darnold." An hour ago, he tweeted that the Browns have cooled on Darnold. Seems like a real news breaker here.

Lol that’s awesome.

Unfotunately there are a ton of goobers who eat this nonsense up.

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Klemko (The reporter with the Baker Mayfield mancrush) saying he spoke to Baker, and was informed that Mayfield doesn't think he'll be going to the Browns.

We know Dorsey keeps everyone out of the loop, but this contrasts @Mind Character's report of Dorsey telling him to keep his head down, etc.

Not exactly right... the thread is closed so I have to manually post my words via manual quote.... I said "

" 1. The Oklahoma staff firmly believes that Baker is John Dorsey's guy... and that he's been so all along specifically because Dorsey called the coaches and private manager of Mayfield and told him to keep his head down and stay out of trouble more than once."

I never said that I heard Dorsey called Baker directly.... but to those around him... but the following points should make you apprehensive regarding the Klemko report...

-----------------------------------

1. Jordan Palmer reported that and Sam Darnold himself thinks  and said" Josh Allen is going number 1"

2. Jordan Palmer reported and Josh Allen himself thinks and said " Sam is going number 1"

That means they both feel or told someone they felt they weren't being selected by the Browns....

Furthermore, prospects don't know if John Dorsey's team is taking them... they never do as even if they feel good at first... things cool off as the process goes along so the team can operate in the fog of uncertainty...

--------------------------------------------

But maybe more importantly....

Coaches and GMs do this type of stuff (tell a person close to a prospect to have them keep their head down) all the time during visits or during interactions all along the process " Hey, stay healthy... keep your head down and stay out of trouble... maybe if you fall or we trade up we'll think about taking you."

Guess what coaches and personnel staff also always ask prospects during a visit .....  "What are you hearing about where you'll go or where you'll be drafted?"

Sometimes the prospects are forthcoming with such info therefore GMs and coaches usually give most prospects that "we're taking you speech" so that such info can get back to other GMs and muddy their decision making process about player availability...

I don't see the Klemko report or the Jordan Palmer/Allen/Darnold report as telling us anything....

6 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Klemko (The reporter with the Baker Mayfield mancrush) saying he spoke to Baker, and was informed that Mayfield doesn't think he'll be going to the Browns.

Heard on Bull and Fox  that Darnold and Allen don't think they are either.

Guess that leaves Rosen?

Archived