MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Come onnnn Olenik. Win me some money. 

I regret not betting against Pettis. Usually free money. But sometimes he shows up. 

Pettis was my last bet lol. Needed him to win to complete a 4 bet parlay and of course I watched him get grinded on for 3 rounds and lose. 

That was a couple years ago tho

Edited by 11sanchez11

7 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Wat. A guy that always taps and has ever been KO'd gets out of a submission only to be headkicked?

Since I said this, it'll happen

Khabib is literally the only person who has beaten cause he was able to take him down. 

And Cowboy TDs are 100% off timing someone when they punch, no one has better timing than Conor. And Cowboy doesn't really hold people down to GnP

Edited by 11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Takedowns will forever be overscored in the UFC. 

I think that if you take someone down and lay on them while they have 2 or 3 submission attempts from the bottom, the takedown doesn't matter because the guy on top is doing a khabib or amanda nunes and just laying on them 

You think that is all Nunes does? In her last 6 fights she has 4 stops by punches or kicks. Only 3 decisions in last 10 fights. But all she does is lay on people. Sure.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Khabib is literally the only person who has beaten cause he was able to take him down. 

And Cowboy's are 100% off timing someone when they punch, no one has better timing than Conor. And Cowboy doesn't really hold people down to GnP

Conor's never been KO'd and I can't remember him taking a clean headkick 

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'm just talking about her last fight. Relax. Is she your sister or something?

How can you put her with Khabib because of 1 fight. I bet you can find 1 fight where tons of fighters did that. So why mention her?

I'm just a fan of her's and so many do everything they can to say she isn't a great fighter. Your comment was emblematic of that.