MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

37 minutes ago, Utley said:

Stop being dense. I didn't tie it to his domestic violence issue. I tied it to an issue that has been apparent for years, from when he was in Dallas, all the way back to when he was at Ole Miss. He has short fuse and serious anger issues. 

Yes hes being dense. 

cowboy vs khabib would be super fun. most people have success stopping khabib's takedowns they just can't get away so he tries a million times and eventually gets it. maybe cowboy's length could help him get away. and cowboy is good in the clinch so maybe a couple of knees or elbows can dissuade khabib a little

Edited by 11sanchez11

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

cowboy vs khabib would be super fun. most people have success stopping khabib's takedowns they just can't get away so he tries a million times and eventually gets it. maybe cowboy's length could help him get away. and cowboy is good in the clinch so maybe a couple of knees or elbows can dissuade khabib a little

Khabib's game is 100% predicated on getting the TD and mauling you like a bear, I cant imagine even if Donald throws the kitchen sink at him the gameplan wont change at all throughout the fight. Donald is better off his back than anyone Khabib has fought already. Not saying Donald wont be a heavy underdog in that fight but at least he has some tools to beat Khabib in an area that we all know the fight will be at for a while. Not to mention Cerrone has cardio for days and while his tank might be drained at some point because of Khabib weighing on him, he at least wont gas in round 3 like Conor and Edson

35 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Khabib's game is 100% predicated on getting the TD and mauling you like a bear, I cant imagine even if Donald throws the kitchen sink at him the gameplan wont change at all throughout the fight. Donald is better off his back than anyone Khabib has fought already. Not saying Donald wont be a heavy underdog in that fight but at least he has some tools to beat Khabib in an area that we all know the fight will be at for a while. Not to mention Cerrone has cardio for days and while his tank might be drained at some point because of Khabib weighing on him, he at least wont gas in round 3 like Conor and Edson

I think everyone folds under the pressure of khabib if he mauls them. I dont think anyone has enough cardio to hold him off. I dont see anyone beating him in a prolonged fight. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

How many of you guys would like to see Khabib take an uppercut to the chin and go to sleep this year? As long as it isn't by Tony Ferguson because I hope Khabib murders him.

Would LOVE to see Poirier be the one but don't see it happening.