MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Izzy already said before he wanted time off and then decided he’d fight for the right opportunity. Wouldn’t surprise me if he did it again but Whittaker isn’t exactly healthy either right?

He's entitled to it but if Whittaker decides to fight in August/September when he's expected to and Izzy wants time off than he should drop that interim belt imo. Izzy don't have the clout to be shot calling at this point because it isn't his division.

Same situation Colby Covington was in and got jumped by Usman

1 hour ago, Big Snack said:

Whittaker isnt even back from surgery yet so i doubt sept is in the cards. 

That’s what I’m saying. Plus dont strip Izzy until you see Whittaker in the octagon. Lord knows he gets hurt enough to where taking Izzys belt and then Robert not fighting is a bad look for the UFC

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Izzy calls out Jones than complains he's getting bullied by Jones.

I sure hope this over sensitive crap we hear and read everyday doesn't poison the fight game like it does everything else

I'm pretty sure Jon tweeted something along the lines of 'lol Izzy got lit up by a short, chubby, wrestler and people think he's on my level' to start it off. I also don't think he was complaining just saying Jon is a bully.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm pretty sure Jon tweeted something along the lines of 'lol Izzy got lit up by a short, chubby, wrestler and people think he's on my level' to start it off. I also don't think he was complaining just saying Jon is a bully.

Izzy tweeted something about GOAT hunting to start the beef

Kinda funny tbh

Edited by BillsGuy82

26 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

we  get  it you dont like him.

No. not really. His shizz talk makes me cringe and he has a sense of entitlement that he hasn't earned yet plotting his path to the top.

But yea we get it as well. You're all over this boys nuts

3 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

No. not really. His shizz talk makes me cringe and he has a sense of entitlement that he hasn't earned yet plotting his path to the top.

But yea we get it as well. You're all over this boys nuts

His talk makes you cringe? I think when he talks its great, way better than alot of fighters. Now his path to an interim belt may have been quick and he leap frogged alot of MWs but we’ve seen worse in the division 

So since no one wants to talk about the card on Saturday(which I get it sucks as a whole), lets talk about the one after that

Jacare v Hermansson should be an interesting fight. Jack dispatched of David Branch remarkably quick but his resume otherwise isn't much but he has some serious skills. I wonder if he really wants to grapple with Jacare though

Greg Hardy is on the card but I know nothing about his opponent. 4 wins by KO but 4 by sub too and we've seen Hardy is kind of a turtle on his back

Oli Cowboy v Perry should be a barn burner

Glover v Ion, Lineker v Sandhagen too should be a great striker v striker fight

8 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Izzy tweeted something about GOAT hunting to start the beef

Kinda funny tbh

Bones came out first saying he'd like to fight Adesanya.

Izzy then said he already beat one GOAT, why not shoot for another (which is actually giving Bones credit as being a GOAT). Isn't every fighter's goal to beat the best?

Bones then came out and said he'd make Izzy call him daddy by the 3rd round.

Please tell me how he started the beef. Bones is a bully and always has been. The fact is that even when Izzy is at his peak, he'll be too small to compete with Bones.

• Like 1