MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

15 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Would if I could, homie. I've already got a major one going with @El ramster

last time i made a sig bet w/ @El ramster it ended with the entire PHI fanbase being very upset with me and @'ing mods telling them to ban me. and i finally met webmaster personally. closest i've ever come to getting banned lol. 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

last time i made a sig bet w/ @El ramster it ended with the entire PHI fanbase being very upset with me and @'ing mods telling them to ban me. and i finally met webmaster personally. closest i've ever come to getting banned lol. 

lol this one is a bit big. If the Bucks win it all, he's gotta leave the site for good. If they don't, I rock a sig of his creation for a year or more.

Tony vs, Cowboy isn't exactly the fight we were all looking for (think I and most would have liked to see Conor or Gaethje vs either), but pumped for this either way. Have a hard time seeing this not being an amazing fight.

Gotta be a title eliminator, but with Conor still knocking about, you never know.

Best part about this fight is it's less than a month away. You gotta love these two guys, ready to step up any time any place.

21 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

god dang joanna destroyed andrade. she would've gotten ko'd like 5x if she had a normal chin

Yeah, I don't think Rose has any problems with Andrade. Her footwork and precision striking are going to light her up. Andrade has one chance of winning this and that's with a flash KO/TKO.

• Like 1