MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

17 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

I hate Askren as much as you hate Jorge and love Jorge as much as you love Askren 

Of course you do. Jorge is the worst. Dude has 13 losses for a reason but thinks he's king **** cuz he's street.

Usman is going to ride him like the jackass he is tbh

6 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

So who's next for Jon?

I wanna say Jan, tbh. He probably would have had this shot if he beat Santos. The other option is throwing Rakic/Reyes/Walker in there, which I'd rather not see just yet

I mean, I get wanting to be patient for the next batch of up and comers but Reyes probably deserves a shot. Wins over Volkan, OSP and Cannonier and he's undefeated. Could be hyped up a bit.

Walker simply isn't ready yet.

But I could see them capitalizing off this Jan win. Would be really damn interesting.

OMG

"He thought he was getting the three piece. He ended up getting the whole *bleeping* MGM Grand buffet."

Somehow people believe this dude ain't corny. Dude is 6-4 at Welterweight and people really want this dude to get a title shot. Usman is going to straight up work him.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

OMG

"He thought he was getting the three piece. He ended up getting the whole *bleeping* MGM Grand buffet."

Somehow people believe this dude ain't corny. Dude is 6-4 at Welterweight and people really want this dude to get a title shot. Usman is going to straight up work him.

Boom roasted

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Boom roasted

That **** was scripted as all hell. He's corny as **** and isn't even good. LIS, he's 6-4 at WW for a reason and 3 of those wins were Cezar Ferreira, Ross Pearson and Jake Ellenberger.

Even boxing's mandatory challengers that don't deserve shots have better resumes lol

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

OMG

4 of his last 5 losses were split decisions. He seems more focused than he's ever been. Us man's grappling will give him problems. He doesnt deserve a title shot just yet, but hes on a high after giving a guy his first loss emphatically.

Just now, RaiderX said:

4 of his last 5 losses were split decisions. He seems more focused than he's ever been. Us man's grappling will give him problems. He doesnt deserve a title shot just yet, but hes on a high after giving a guy his first loss emphatically.

And those splits were the right calls every time. I've watched damn near all of Jorge's fights going back to Strikeforce. Dude can't even take losses well. He bitched about every split. 

I dunno. I don't see what everyone else sees with this dude. 

And the man is on twitter 3 hours later...

I really don't get why people dislike this dude. You call him corny when he's just being himself. Corny is the **** that Masvidal says. Stuff like "I'm going to end his bloodline" or the hilariously bad stuff he said tonight. 

Y'all are so misguided.

• Like 1