MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Masvidal is trying to start something, why not actually back it up 

bro, this isnt middle school. career wise it makes no sense for him to fight edwards right now. if he gets passed over for a title shot and the other top 2 or 3 guys are booked then maybe... but until then whats the upside? despite masvidal "trying to start something" he shouldnt fight edwards until absolutely all his better options are off the table or he gets a title shot and wins/loses. 

side note, do you think masvidal is scared of  edwards? i mean, the most likely outcomes is either masvidal kos him, or either guy wins a decision. or is it hes being an adult, showing some smarts and realizing theres no upside in fighting edwards right now?

12 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

...and he gets all butthurt when Askren talks a little trash to him.

#justweaselthings

Well he didn't just get butthurt. He KO'd him unconscious. In like 2 seconds. 

Also that was in an interview/scrum where they asked him about Leon calling him out/talking trash on Twitter. What else is he supposed to say besides he will beat him? It was/is pretty clear that he is waiting to see what happens with the title shot. He is most likely gonna fight Leon, like he said, next but their is no reason to take himself out of the title picture until Colby actually gets booked. Stuff isn't really that hard to figure out. 

Should I fight for a life changing opportunity or fight another tough guy as I have my whole career and it basically doesn't improve my position at all but has a good chance of ruining my life changing opportunity? Tough call.

8 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

bro, this isnt middle school. career wise it makes no sense for him to fight edwards right now. if he gets passed over for a title shot and the other top 2 or 3 guys are booked then maybe... but until then whats the upside? despite masvidal "trying to start something" he shouldnt fight edwards until absolutely all his better options are off the table or he gets a title shot and wins/loses. 

side note, do you think masvidal is scared of  edwards? i mean, the most likely outcomes is either masvidal kos him, or either guy wins a decision. or is it hes being an adult, showing some smarts and realizing theres no upside in fighting edwards right now?

Bro, it clearly is. He is talking crap about Edwards behind his back and then doesnt want to do anything about it. Maybe he'll push the janitor because he knows he can't legally push them back too

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Bro, it clearly is. He is talking crap about Edwards behind his back and then doesnt want to do anything about it. Maybe he'll push the janitor because he knows he can't legally push them back too

He was asked a question about Leon calling him out/talking trash on Twitter. So not really. 

13 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

That Valentina fight is probably the first UFC title fight that I just stopped watching cause I lost interest. I think I stopped watching in the 4th. 

I just about did too. I had just enough "what if" left in my mind to watch through to the end, but god that was a waste of time.