All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

14 hours ago, Livewire said:

To no one's surprise TakeOver War Games was phenomenal.

Even better in-person!  Some of the kicks and knees in the Black/Gargano match looked even more brutal when you're viewing them just from a little bit of a distance and not right up on them like the hard cam was.

8 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Even better in-person!  Some of the kicks and knees in the Black/Gargano match looked even more brutal when you're viewing them just from a little bit of a distance and not right up on them like the hard cam was.

I bet they were. They looked vicious on TV. I'm glad you had a great time. Are you also going to Survivor Series?

1 minute ago, Livewire said:

I bet they were. They looked vicious on TV. I'm glad you had a great time. Are you also going to Survivor Series?

Nah.  We basically made the choice to just spend for really good TakeOver tickets rather than try to get tickets for both TakeOver and Survivor Series.

Just now, The LBC said:

Nah.  We basically made the choice to just spend for really good TakeOver tickets rather than try to get tickets for both TakeOver and Survivor Series.

I don't blame you. At least you know that you will always get a great show in the TakeOver events and last night certainly was one of them again.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

WTF happened to Luke Harper and Erick Rowan

Rowan got injured again (I forget if it was a shoulder or a pec but he tore it and still wrestled the match where they dropped the belts) and they basically gave Harper a vacation, I guess, because they didn't know what to do with him.

So apparently Enzo spent his own money to get a floor seat for Survivor Series, got up into the front row and up on the barrier and tried to draw attention to himself... then got tackled by security and dragged out.

Crowd started a "We want Enzo; No we don't" chant.

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

So apparently Enzo spent his own money to get a floor seat for Survivor Series, got up into the front row and up on the barrier and tried to draw attention to himself... then got tackled by security and dragged out.

Crowd started a "We want Enzo; No we don't" chant.

Dammit I missed it. During what match?

So... other than Joe, who Braun has pretty much run through in the past IIRC, who exactly is there on Smackdown's team that's supposed to pose any kind of threat to Braun?

I bring this up only because, unless Braun is the sole survivor and MVP and they plan on using that as a means to pushing him against Brock again for the title at Rumble, we're going to see Braun get eliminated in some stupid way, aren't we?  Because so far as I'm aware the plan is for Braun vs Corbin at TLC.

Archived