Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

3 minutes ago, Haha21 said:

Where his off field issues that bad?

The whole lying about the questions isn't going to sit well with GMs.  What happens when something big actually happens?  Plus wasn't he part of that whole LSU thing last year?

Just now, bkobow05 said:

If Landry is there. Take him. If he's not...

Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back. Trade back.Trade back.Trade back. Trade back. 

dog we got oliver, jackson and sutton sitting here too lol. chark is an ideal receiver for us too in theory.

Why not trade down into the 50's if we like the board. The more picks we have, the more ammunition we have. I remember TT trading a 7th for a future 6th that we used to draft Schlauderaff and then traded him for a higher 6th...

Just now, Cadmus said:

B2B comments. We're both looking at this thing the same way, 

There's a TON of value still on the board, and plenty of reason to move down.  Not sure if we can swing a 2/4 for 2/3 though.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Why not trade down into the 50's if we like the board. The more picks we have, the more ammunition we have. I remember TT trading a 7th for a future 6th that we used to draft Schlauderaff and then traded him for a higher 6th...

I don't think they wanna move down much more than early 50's tbh.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

There's a TON of value still on the board, and plenty of reason to move down.  Not sure if we can swing a 2/4 for 2/3 though.

Agreed. Trade down if you can and then work your way back up into the 3rd. 

Archived