2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

19 hours ago, mike23md said:

No one I know had Terrell Edmunds in the first. Many didn't have him in the 2nd. Early 3rd was where I had him. 

True, but watch him develop into a pro bowler for the Steelers. Some teams like them, the Pats and Ravens always seem to draft and develop guys into studs.

8 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

So, was there actually an offer from the Saints for our pick? I've seen people say this, but I haven't seen a creditable source on it. 

I haven’t heard anyone say that on the radio or read it anywhere. 

8 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I always fall in love with wideouts .. Gamechangers ! Tim Settle still on the board if we want even more D-line beef . My gut says we go C B .. Lot of talent still on the board and I think the R B's go early in the second.

RB, OG/C or Corner for me in that order. 

I can’t imagine the 4 or 5 RBs who are worthy of being 2nd round picks all being off the board when we pick or a few of the C/G we like too.

I think the defensive coaching staff likes Dunny and Moreau, I’m not sold they’ll take a corner in round 2 unless Josh Jackson falls to them. I do think they should take a corner to develop along with Holsey in round 4 or later though. 

Archived