2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Unless someone trades ahead of us now, I dont see anyone taking Guice before our next pick

If he’s not gone before then I’d be shocked. Joe Mixon did something horrible and he still got picked up early in the second. Guice isn’t a bad person off the field. Just a bit immature. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

If he’s not gone before then I’d be shocked. Joe Mixon did something horrible and he still got picked up early in the second. Guice isn’t a bad person off the field. Just a bit immature. 

They said on TV he is notorious for showing up late to meetings with his position coaches.  Sounds lazy.  I don't want a guy like that.

Just now, lavar703 said:

haha i know mixon punched a girl in the face!

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They’re all in the same tier as Perine. It’s stupid. Why even waste the pick now if Guice isn’t there? If you don’t get Guice you may as well just go with what we have. 

I agree. I'd rather see what Perine can do in year 2.

Just now, lavar703 said:

Agreed ?

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

They said on TV he is notorious for showing up late to meetings with his position coaches.  Sounds lazy.  I don't want a guy like that.

You’d rather go into the season with Kelley starting again? 

Archived