NewAge

1(3). Sam Darnold, QB, Southern California

Posted (edited)

Dbv8FcgXcAAXhmr.jpg

Dbv8y_eU8AAGTkS.jpg

DbwfR_LW4AAMCOV.jpg

Edited by NewAge

Posted (edited)

Never thought it was possible!!! This will be the night everything changes for us. This is it boys!!! We’ve got our franchise qb. 

Ps- Can’t get the fact he is the double of Dexter Morgan out of my head though! 

Edited by xenajets

Doumyer must be floored right now

Did Macc just voodoo the league to drop another guy to us that was supposed to be gone by our pick?  Leo, then Jamal, now Sam?  Wish he could do that in the later rounds.

Didn't like him in the draft process but each one has their issue.  Only good thing is learning from McCown and sitting first year to clean up the turnovers.  I also didn't like the lack of experience but so be it.

Posted (edited)

Now I feel a certain way seeing that we could of stayed at 6 and had Rosen. Oh well, just have to root for Darnold to be the guy.

Edited by rickyt31

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Now I feel a certain way seeing that we could of stayed at 6 and had Rosen. Oh well, just have to root for Darnold to be the guy.

Maybe Rosen is whiny little Jew boy

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Maybe Rosen is whiny little Jew boy

that's not cool at all dude.

I personally wanted Rosen, but I get why the Jets took Darnold. Before fans rush to judgement, be patient and give Macc credit. He got his #1 player in the draft by making a bold trade more than a month before the draft. That's incredible. 

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

I personally wanted Rosen, but I get why the Jets took Darnold. Before fans rush to judgement, be patient and give Macc credit. He got his #1 player in the draft by making a bold trade more than a month before the draft. That's incredible. 

Exactly, if you told me a year ago we would get Darnold I would assume we went 0-16 in order to do it.  Guy is a stud.

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I agree.

top rated guys always tend to fall for Mac in round 1. Leo, Jamal & now darnold