1st Round Pick (14th Overall): Traded to the Saints

CWood21

Just now, Leader said:

Agree.

NOLA was a lucky pass from the NFCCG this year. They gonna fall off the face of the earth this year? Somehow I doubt it.

I  agree Leader.  That was an aggressive WIN NOW move by New Orleans.  Like you said, they were a lucky, freak pass from going to the NFCC game this last year.  Had that not happened its very plausible that they'd have had a great chance of beating Philly and going to the Super Bowl.  They got a tremendous impact from their rookie class last year and those kids are only going to get better (2 rookie pro bowlers).

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

We moved down 4 spots in the first round, got a first round pick, lost a 3rd round pick.  Gute just killed this draft. 

In a good way? If we're keeping Rodgers long-term it should be win now mode. I want to throw up! It would have been better had we given up our #2 and NO #1 next year and had 2-1st. I hate what he's done so far. 

Just now, Leader said:

Agree.

NOLA was a lucky pass from the NFCCG this year. They gonna fall off the face of the earth this year? Somehow I doubt it.

Packers were IN the NFCCG two years ago.  An injury to Rodgers sent them to 14th overall. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

We've got at least one more move up in us.  Probably something like a 4th and a pair of 5ths for a 3rd.

We better - I just can't get over giving up a third this year while getting essentially a late 2nd next year 

Archived