2018 NFL Draft Thread - Day 2

SemperFeist

Just now, SemperFeist said:

I always thought Clemmings was a guard. Just needed time to develop, which he didn’t get due to injury. 

he had potential, I just hated him pre draft because he was such a project and we needed help.  However we ruined his career when we couldn't even decide on his position, granted injuries kind of forced that

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

4th round is project territory. 

He wasn't being projected 4th round pre draft around here, people had him as high as 1st and I think they finished off in the 2nd or maybe it was the 3rd.  I think most of my hate developed when people were mocking him to us in the first though

So now that the Vikings have committed 2nd day picks in consecutive drafts and spent significant free agent money on the offensive line, are we going to stop hearing about how the Vikings don't care about the offensive line?

Just now, JDBrocks said:

So now that the Vikings have committed 2nd day picks in consecutive drafts and spent significant free agent money on the offensive line, are we going to stop hearing about how the Vikings don't care about the offensive line?

Probably not, I have a feeling some will be wanting to replace Easton and if we don't they'll feel we dont care about the OL

Archived