5th Round Pick (172nd Overall): JK Scott [P; Alabama]

Packerraymond

Wow, a ***** vest about a player none of y'all know about... The awfulness of message boards.

Myself, I din't think the Packers needed a punter, but they just drafted a monster... 6'6, with a one step drop, the best P in Alabama history and his kickoffs go into the stands. 

Yah, lets hate that...

8 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Watch us trade Vogel for a pick

I was just thinking this... But why... Why draft one just to trade a pick for one. Vogel is nowhere near the level you spend a 5 to upgrade on.

8 minutes ago, packerjmf said:

Gute realizing our offense is in trouble so we will be keeping 2 punters on the roster to help with the leg fatigue from punting every drive. xD

Probably more two punter formations so they don't know who to rush at to get the block.

3 minutes ago, tredpack said:

Have none of you heard of or seen of this guy? He was amazing college. 

Seriously.  He should’ve won the Ray Guy award 2-3x.  His ability to flip field position and pin opposing teams deep is fantastic.  

5 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Wow, a ***** vest about a player none of y'all know about... The awfulness of message boards.

Myself, I din't think the Packers needed a punter, but they just drafted a monster... 6'6, with a one step drop, the best P in Alabama history and his kickoffs go into the stands. 

Yah, lets hate that...

We have a good punter. Nobody is saying the guy is not good. It's a ******* PUNTER UPGRADE. Yeah people are going to be annoyed

Archived