2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

23 hours ago, DaBoys said:

His short shuttle was 4.54

Njoku was clocked at 4.34 with a smaller frame and 30 less pounds.

He runs well for his size, but doesn't play the position for his size. For me to keep him in this roster he needs to block and not just be a receiving tight end which he isn't the greatest at either.

57 minutes ago, JWingate said:

He runs well for his size, but doesn't play the position for his size. For me to keep him in this roster he needs to block and not just be a receiving tight end which he isn't the greatest at either.

Neither is Schulwaimarwin.

Weren't most of Ricos' big pre season pass plays from a Kellen Moore? He's the OC now...

I get it. We need to dump Rico. He hasn't been worth the trouble.

I just think it's funny that Dak sucked because of SL. Zeke sucked because of SL. Our OL sucked because of SL, but Rico sucks because he sucks.

If you were intrigued when we drafted him you should he intrigued by the idea of him in a new offense 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I just think it's funny that Dak sucked because of SL. Zeke sucked because of SL. Our OL sucked because of SL, but Rico sucks because he sucks.

People think Zeke sucked this year when he won the rushing title?

And people blame OL issues on Linehan more than injuries?

I do believe Rico sucks because he sucks, but those other 3 statements don't hold true.

2 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Reports that Jeffrey Simmons may have torn his ACL while working out. Super talented prospect that was heading for the top 15.

How far does an ACL drop him in a DL class that is absolutely stacked? Teams aren’t afraid of ACLs anymore so I don’t know that he makes it to our 3rd round pick, and I dont know that we can afford to use our 1st pick this year on a redshirt... but if he’s there in the 3rd, I’d scoop him with the quickness.

10 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

How far does an ACL drop him in a DL class that is absolutely stacked? Teams aren’t afraid of ACLs anymore so I don’t know that he makes it to our 3rd round pick, and I dont know that we can afford to use our 1st pick this year on a redshirt... but if he’s there in the 3rd, I’d scoop him with the quickness.

I would guess a round or two.

Archived