The 53: Player, Roster, & Acquisitions Talk

Mind Character

3 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Can you imagine ?

Giants have to take one too right?

maybe the Browns will have a shot at an elite player.

It will be funny if the Raiders get the 1st pick and the Giants the second pick. 

If Giants plan was to get their QB this next draft the Raiders might take the only decent one before they get the chance.

Im paying no interest in college QB’s this year for the first time in ages, but I have read that it’s looking like at best there is only going to be one worth a early pick 

We have to change some things up for next week...

1. Give Corbett a shot at LG and put Bitonio at RT OR put Corbett at RT.

2. Get Baker a #1 WR. D. Thomas, Cooper, Beckham I really don't care.

3. Trade for KJ Wright, Hassan Reddick OR Patrick Peterson. Reddick and Wright would shore up the LB Peterson would lock down the other side of the field and return kicks. 

If dorsey sits on his hands again I'm gonna be angry.

I think he wants to have the assets to pull more Jarvis Landry type trades during the offseason 

I think he wants to see how things play out with everyone we have now then trade for keyed in on vets during the offseason 

We have to change some things up for next week...

1. Give Corbett a shot at LG and put Bitonio at RT OR put Corbett at RT.

2. Get Baker a #1 WR. D. Thomas, Cooper, Beckham I really don't care.

3. Trade for KJ Wright, Hassan Reddick OR Patrick Peterson. Reddick and Wright would shore up the LB Peterson would lock down the other side of the field and return kicks. 

no way in hell I would move Bit now to the right side. If they want to upgrade somewhere on the rightside, they need to bring someone in for that./

I dont see Dorsey sitting on his hands. reports I read was that he is waiting to see how things play out by as late as the deadline but I think sooner. I think he will make a move at WR. 

I think the WRs I would love to look at is kelvin Benjamin, DeVante Parker, Amari Cooper. Kelvin might be the cheapest one

Steelers, Chiefs, Falcons before heading into the bye. I’m setting the over/under on 1/2 win out of 3 heading into the bye. I can easily see us 2-7-1. If he’s still around by then, there’s no way Hue survives that heading into the bye week. 

It doesn’t get all that much easier after the bye. We have some serious holes on offense. I hold JD accountable for that also. He’s allowed us to have a nightmare OT/WR situation under a rookie QB. 

Archived