The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's fun, bcb. You should try it.

see, in a time deadline game, you can do that.  but in a maeer game where so many votes means a lynch no take backs, someone dies.  If you are town, you should be more deliberate

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

see, in a time deadline game, you can do that.  but in a maeer game where so many votes means a lynch no take backs, someone dies.  If you are town, you should be more deliberate

Last time we played a majority lynch, it took until almost the deadline to reach a decision on day one. I'm not super concerned right now.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Where is everyone?

Well an hour ago I was sleeping. Now I'm awake.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

still day one, cool

mookie reeks scum to me on a three minute read up, seems more like he went into a chat, someone told him who to vote for.  It seems like the bandwagon started after a couple votes got on FJ, so that seems solid.  Touch was more a shot in the dark, just seems to be a bit more inactive than usual

Fair enough.

still day one, cool

mookie reeks scum to me on a three minute read up, seems more like he went into a chat, someone told him who to vote for.  It seems like the bandwagon started after a couple votes got on FJ, so that seems solid.  Touch was more a shot in the dark, just seems to be a bit more inactive than usual

lol this is a lazy read. You should know by now that my D1 meta vote is my D1 meta vote and its often correct. Stop fighting it and join the BW

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

lol this is a lazy read. You should know by now that my D1 meta vote is my D1 meta vote and its often correct. Stop fighting it and join the BW

whats lazy is saying it took three minutes to read the entire thread

still day one, cool

This is probably the most thought you've put into a post in a game that I have played with you.  I've got my eye on you for now.

On 5/2/2018 at 11:02 AM, MookieMonster said:

I check in to start reading up and this is what I see. Shame.

On 5/2/2018 at 11:02 AM, MookieMonster said:

Darth Pees because I legit nab a mafia every dang game using my D1 non-sense meta. Its a LOCK guys.

On 5/2/2018 at 11:11 AM, MookieMonster said:

Skimmed for the meta I was looking for and nailed it, yes. 

22 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Had a Track meet yesterday, simply a coincidence which is why I posted. 

22 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

That Darth Pees is mafia

18 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I've legit nailed mafia D1 in like...8 out of my 10 games on the new site tbh

33 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

A lot of bragging about your prior d1 meta reads/lynches. Are you trying to use that as a cover for us to believe you and lynch a civ?

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

It's almost like the "appeal to authority" fallacy ... except I'm not sure you qualify as an authority.

16 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

A lot of bragging about your prior d1 meta reads/lynches. Are you trying to use that as a cover for us to believe you and lynch a civ?

No I'm trying to get you to believe me and lynch a mafia, which you've been very unwilling to do. Odd. Why are you trying to save Darth so bad?

Archived