The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Roles:

The Cannibal Couple (Mafia Goons w/ Factional Chat and Factional Kill)

The Cannibal Serial Killer (1-shot NK immune, 1-shot RB immune) 

The Starving Faithful (Cannibal Vigilante) - A devout follower of Father, will kill to protect his fellow believers but definitely doesn't want that meat to just go to waste.

Father Anthony (Roleblocker) - Prevents someone each night from making any moves.

Doc Hopkins (Gunsmith) - Checks each night to see if someone has eaten human flesh.

Member of the Congregation (Vanilla Townie)

Special Rules: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Donner_Party

1. When a Cannibal night-kills someone, they take the body and put it in their larder, resulting in no role/alignment reveal to the town for that kill. The Cannibal who performed the kill learns the role/alignment reveal via their result PM.

2. If a Cannibal night-kills another Cannibal, they take all of the bodies their target had, learning all the role/alignment information their target knew. This will include their target's night-kill target from that same night, if applicable.

3. If more than one Cannibal night-kills the same target, they will all learn the target's role/alignment information. They will not learn that their target was killed multiple times.

4. If two Cannibals night-kill eachother, and are not in turn night-killed by yet another Cannibal, their role/alignment information, and that of all the bodies they possessed, is revealed to the town.

5. The Cannibal mechanic has no effect on lynches. The role/alignment of the lynchee is always revealed to the town. If a Cannibal is lynched, the role/alignment information of all their bodies is also revealed.

Starting Ratio Will Be: 9:2:1

6 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Each day vote for the player that you want to lynch that night. Votes for a lynch must be bolded to count. When voters have reached a majority on one player I will announce Nightfall. Day Phases will always be at least 12 hours long (excluding speed rounds) so even if we get a majority on a player early I will not progress the game to the Night Phase until we’re 12 hours into the day.

I reserve the right to force Nightfall if the group cannot decide on who to lynch. If this happens I will post a warning at least 6 hours before nightfall and again 1 hour before. If there is no majority before Nightfall, the plurality vote will win. If there is a tie there will be no lynch until one vote changes. The first player to have the plurality vote after Nightfall will by lynched.

Lest you missed it (I did and was going to be annoying and ask when nightfall was)

Just now, Darth Pees said:

formulating my vote based on who didn't have Lamar Jackson as a top 5 QB in 5 years. brb.

Would that be equivalent to the Joe Flacco being a top 5 QB in the five years after the SB win?

Archived