The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

I'm shocked town has a positive win rate in this one.

It absolutely requires spot on lynches and the mafia/SK to get each other.

Seems so easy for the mafia to control the information. If they survive N1 intact, I don't know how they could lose.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm shocked town has a positive win rate in this one.

It absolutely requires spot on lynches and the mafia/SK to get each other.

Seems so easy for the mafia to control the information. If they survive N1 intact, I don't know how they could lose.

I'll be slowing down the phases for this game. More posting and discussion will hopefully lead to better lynches and civ moves, and a higher quality game all around.

But yes this could be a tough game, especially if people are inactive. 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

id keep sign ups rolling and then boot typically inactive ppl to get most active group possible. me included. 

Are you in this game? I didn't think you wanted in without the other 4, but there's not enough room for all of ya. :(

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Are you in this game? I didn't think you wanted in without the other 4, but there's not enough room for all of ya. :(

in a game this small ppl gotta be active. dont think the current group is gonna be able to stimulate conversation tbh. i'd boot less active ppl. not to be rude to them. i suck too. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

in a game this small ppl gotta be active. dont think the current group is gonna be able to stimulate conversation tbh. i'd boot less active ppl. not to be rude to them. i suck too. 

Hey @MathMan, shall we show these guys what an "active" game looks like?

A few hours later, and a single burning pew was the only source of light for 20 miles. Some Members of the Congregation had fallen asleep. Father had gone to his private quarters for the night, and when the group was sure he'd fallen asleep they passed around some communion wine. The group drank and and warmed their bellies, and the fire warmed them even more. Soon they had all passed out.

Early in the morning, only a few people woke up when a door quietly creaked and shut, but everyone was jolted awake just a short second later by a gut wrenching scream. The group rushed into the room and found the screaming woman standing in the corner, looking pale and pointing with a trembling finger. The group followed her gesture into a closet and found two people, a man and a woman, that had been killed and partially eaten in the night. They were so badly dismembered and consumed that they couldn't be identified.

The group began to hunt for the culprits behind this abomination. 

Special Rules: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Donner_Party

1. When a Cannibal night-kills someone, they take the body and put it in their larder, resulting in no role/alignment reveal to the town for that kill. The Cannibal who performed the kill learns the role/alignment reveal via their result PM.

2. If a Cannibal night-kills another Cannibal, they take all of the bodies their target had, learning all the role/alignment information their target knew. This will include their target's night-kill target from that same night, if applicable.

3. If more than one Cannibal night-kills the same target, they will all learn the target's role/alignment information. They will not learn that their target was killed multiple times.

4. If two Cannibals night-kill eachother, and are not in turn night-killed by yet another Cannibal, their role/alignment information, and that of all the bodies they possessed, is revealed to the town.

5. The Cannibal mechanic has no effect on lynches. The role/alignment of the lynchee is always revealed to the town. If a Cannibal is lynched, the role/alignment information of all their bodies is also revealed.

If you're signed up, you have a Role PM now. There are 2 spots left to fill then I will open up voting

Roles:

The Cannibal Couple (Mafia Goons w/ Factional Chat and Factional Kill)

The Cannibal Serial Killer (1-shot NK immune, 1-shot RB immune) 

The Starving Faithful (Cannibal Vigilante) - A devout follower of Father, will kill to protect his fellow believers but definitely doesn't want that meat to just go to waste.

Father Anthony (Roleblocker) - Prevents someone each night from making any moves.

Doc Hopkins (Gunsmith) - Checks each night to see if someone has eaten human flesh.

Member of the Congregation (Vanilla Townie)

Special Rules: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Donner_Party

1. When a Cannibal night-kills someone, they take the body and put it in their larder, resulting in no role/alignment reveal to the town for that kill. The Cannibal who performed the kill learns the role/alignment reveal via their result PM.

2. If a Cannibal night-kills another Cannibal, they take all of the bodies their target had, learning all the role/alignment information their target knew. This will include their target's night-kill target from that same night, if applicable.

3. If more than one Cannibal night-kills the same target, they will all learn the target's role/alignment information. They will not learn that their target was killed multiple times.

4. If two Cannibals night-kill eachother, and are not in turn night-killed by yet another Cannibal, their role/alignment information, and that of all the bodies they possessed, is revealed to the town.

5. The Cannibal mechanic has no effect on lynches. The role/alignment of the lynchee is always revealed to the town. If a Cannibal is lynched, the role/alignment information of all their bodies is also revealed.

Starting Ratio Will Be: 9:2:1

Archived