Denzel Ward

Ward Pick Yay or Nay   

56 members have voted

1. 1. Ward Pick Yay or Nay

• Yay! 🤗
    • Nay! 😤

22 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I no good at English (shrug) And too lazy to proof read. I’m Iike Jojo the Indians circus boy and get to excited with thoughts. Thinking about the next statement before I even finish typing what the first statement was. Then when posting on a phone and the screen moves so I don’t even notice it before I hit submit 

My only weakness, language. 

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

See that fellas, it’s not that he’s an idiot, it’s that his brain moves too fast.

j/k buno.

I’m like rain man...but just more severe and more of a ra-tard...

dont mind me, just gonna to eat more soap and play with lipstick...

44 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I no good at English (shrug) And too lazy to proof read. I’m Iike Jojo the Indians circus boy and get to excited with thoughts. Thinking about the next statement before I even finish typing what the first statement was. Then when posting on a phone and the screen moves so I don’t even notice it before I hit submit 

See you're just being lazy. Be like the rest of us, write a rough draft on paper, proofread it so that it makes sense and flows and then clean it up so it is grammatically correct and then post it.

14 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I wanted Chubb, very glad to be wrong. I didn’t hate the Ward pick

I agree.  I didn't think our first round was terrible I just thought it could be better with Darnold 1 and Chubb 4.

I couldn't be happier to be wrong though.  It seems like Dorsey hit a home run with his picks....

except for Corbett.  I need something to be mad at him for so I will keep that.  We should have had Sutton and less problems at WR right now....

47 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I agree.  I didn't think our first round was terrible I just thought it could be better with Darnold 1 and Chubb 4.

I couldn't be happier to be wrong though.  It seems like Dorsey hit a home run with his picks....

except for Corbett.  I need something to be mad at him for so I will keep that.  We should have had Sutton and less problems at WR right now....

Sam Hubbard looking like Joey Bosa next to Chad Thomas, too.

19 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Sam Hubbard looking like Joey Bosa next to Chad Thomas, too.

Personally  I thought we needed a DT more.

My vote would have been Mo Hurst there.

1. Mayfield

1. Ward

2. Sutton

2. Chubb

3. Hurst

4. Callaway

5. Avery

could you imagine....

1 minute ago, CBrownsman said:

1. Mayfield

1. Ward

2. Sutton

2. Chubb

3. Hurst

4. Callaway

5. Avery

could you imagine....

Yeah, Hurst would have been Warren Sapp next to Thomas. I think a lot of us thought the reward outweighed the health risk. Can’t win em all I guess. 

4 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

1. Mayfield

1. Ward

2. Sutton

2. Chubb

3. Hurst

4. Callaway

5. Avery

could you imagine....

Easy to play revisiont history.

a lot of ppl were scratching there heads at Callaway and Avery. Corb pick only looks bad cause Harrison pick was too amazing. Wasn’t for him, Corb would be the starting LG. 

1 hour ago, CBrownsman said:

Would still have problems with WRs. Still be no josh Gordon and Higgins would still be hurt. I don’t see Dorsey double dipping on WRs. Still be thin at the positional group

Archived