Denzel Ward

Ward Pick Yay or Nay   

56 members have voted

1. 1. Ward Pick Yay or Nay

• Yay! 🤗
    • Nay! 😤

Just now, buno67 said:

Prolly knew the range where Calloway would go and had draft strategies that involved him. How ffs are were suppose to truly know...

dude goes into the draft with a lot more intel than we do. Prolly has a good feel for other GMs, scouts, and whatever. They all do. It’s like how @Mind Character got his intel on what Dorsey was going to do. Others had a feel for him. Could easily have a draft plan of when certain guys make it to a certain round that’s when he will draft them. Prolly had a feeling with the 4th rd starting and that might others might be targeting that he traded up for him

Of course he has a feel for him but you were implying he was going to pass on guys in round 2 becaue he planned on addressing the need with Calloway specifically, which is nonsensical.

All it takes is him pegging one GM incorrectly and he’s left scrambling for help at WR.

Whatever his plan was, taking Sutton at 33 makes this an absolutely epic haul (kind of is already) and would be a lot more beneficial than a backup interior Ol who has been a healthy scratch for some games.

I’m not gonna beat him up over drafting a turd or two, all GM’s do, but in hindsight it’s not really a debate.  For many of us it wasn’t a debate then either.  Dorsey was right on some picks, he was also wrong on some, which is ok.  

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Of course he has a feel for him but you were implying he was going to pass on guys in round 2 becaue he planned on addressing the need with Calloway specifically, which is nonsensical.

All it takes is him pegging one GM incorrectly and he’s left scrambling for help at WR.

Whatever his plan was, taking Sutton at 33 makes this an absolutely epic haul (kind of is already) and would be a lot more beneficial than a backup interior Ol who has been a healthy scratch for some games.

I’m not gonna beat him up over drafting a turd or two, all GM’s do, but in hindsight it’s not really a debate.  For many of us it wasn’t a debate then either.  Dorsey was right on some picks, he was also wrong on some, which is ok.  

I much rather have had Miller than Sutton

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:32 PM, pnies20 said:

You had Chubb and Fitzpatrick as the #2 and 3 players overall? 

What in the world is up with your QB big board? Ryan Finley and Riley Ferguson at 1 and 4? ?

Barkley not a top 10 player? ?

Youre a bum ?

Everyone had Chubb and Fitz in the Top 5 all the way up to the draft.

I never really like Saquan Barkley. So far with how well he is doing in NY I a can say I was dead wrong. 

It was very early in the scouting deal for me as I don't get to watch until December. I hadn't even watched Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold or Josh Allen yet. I don't think I had even watched Josh Rosen's junior year yet. And for the record I would still take Ryan Finley and Riley Ferguson over Josh Rosen any day of the week. I still believe Rosen crumbles in the moment, 

Archived