BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

30 minutes ago, DraftHobbyist said:

To vent a bit and give a PSA, if you have cap space and the other team doesn't, don't try to make a trade giving them dead cap. It will only serve to get in the way of getting a deal done, as taking on bad contracts is only something a team with cap space would consider.

I would never hurt you like that.

36 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Thought I could sub 500 anyone at any time. Thanks for clarifying 

We used to let people do that, then what ended up happening is people would sign 20+ people in the shark tank and cut 14-15 of them before the season started cause it didn't cost them anything to take a shot on guys

39 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

We used to let people do that, then what ended up happening is people would sign 20+ people in the shark tank and cut 14-15 of them before the season started cause it didn't cost them anything to take a shot on guys

Maybe you guys should allow one or two next season. I didn't sign him to just cut him I thought he would emerge for an average receiving corps but he didn't. 

Edited by Counselor

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Maybe you guys should allow one or two next season. I didn't sign him to just cut him I thought he would emerge for an average receiving corps but he didn't. 

oh, i totally understand.  Theres so many rules we have because one or two people would try to find loop holes

• Like 2