BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

If Glennon can hit for $15 million per I have a hard time seeing Garapollo getting anything under that.

It'll probably be a 4-5 year deal with team out clauses like young unproven guys haven gotten recently.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

These sims don't take gameplan and player usage into account. BCB hope you aren't just voting off of them.

I do try to mess with run pass percentages based on write up .  But no I'm not voting using Madden, mainly just for ****s and giggles 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

It comes down to Jimmy's contract at the end of the year. If its reasonable so that the 3UP price isn't too bad, and of course he looks good with the 49ers, should be a pretty fair trade. If he gets 20mil a year then it'll be tough.

Luckily he has one cheap year left.;) I needed to invest in Retirement insurance for Big Ben. 

Singapore still open for business if anyone has any last minute interest in the following.

WR Terrance Williams

INT Jarran Reed

RB Thomas Rawls

RB Zach Zenner

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Singapore still open for business if anyone has any last minute interest in the following.

WR Terrance Williams

INT Jarran Reed

RB Thomas Rawls

RB Zach Zenner

After you guys have fulfilled SirA of all his needs and desires I too have some vets who could help to move:

Darqueze Dennard
Sheldon Richardson
George Iloka
La'El Collins