BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Berlin

RFAs - Christian Covington - Ralston Fowler

ERFAs - Damontae Kazee - Mike Hilton - Deatrich Wise Jr - Trey Hendrickson - Davon Godchaux - Brad Kaaya - Corey Clement - Kenny Golladay - Danny Isidora

I've actually got a decent group of ERFAs that I picked up last year.  

AJ Macaroon is also an RFA because he was on IR his first year. There may be a few exceptions like that.

Looks like he's appealing his status but we won't know until Feb 18th. For now I'll list him as an RFA.

Edited by SirA1

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

AJ Macaroon is also an RFA because he was on IR his first year. There may be a few exceptions like that.

Looks like he's appealing his status but we won't know until Feb 18th. For now I'll list him as an RFA.

Trent Murphy was on IR all this season after being hurt in training camp.  Would that make him a RFA again?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Trent Murphy was on IR all this season after being hurt in training camp.  Would that make him a RFA again?

Roto shows him as a FA but that may be because he was also serving a PED suspension. Some of this stuff works itself out closer to NFL free agency with guys getting tagged. If so it would apply.

27 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

BDL Stud Marcus Mariota throwing touchdowns, catching touchdowns, and blocking for wins. Showcasing why he should be the starter going forward.

His definitely took a step back in terms of passing this season.

But that block was Grade A BDL Super Stud.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

His definitely took a step back in terms of passing this season.

But that block was Grade A BDL Super Stud.

Are you going to go into next season with Jameis as your only QB again or have you learned your lesson, you can have Tyrod for a 2nd. 

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Playoffs Matt Ryan >> Playoffs Todd Gurley you haters

Also @Jlash, as a Philly fan, how did you deal with Andy playoff losses? I need good advice

14 carries for 101 yards.  Not his fault mcvay decided to chuck it 48 times with Goff 

4 hours ago, OleXmad said:

Are you going to go into next season with Jameis as your only QB again or have you learned your lesson, you can have Tyrod for a 2nd. 

When Jameis' shoulder wasn't screwed up, he played really well this year.  The Bucs just have no OL, run game, or D.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Playoffs Matt Ryan >> Playoffs Todd Gurley you haters

Also @Jlash, as a Philly fan, how did you deal with Andy playoff losses? I need good advice

There was no good way to deal with it. It's the reason despite all his wins here in Philly after 14 years the fans knew he needed to go. But people on the outside blast you because "AT LEAST YOU GOT THERE!!!". Getting there isn't good enough. Andy is good at getting there, he's pretty sketchy beyond that.

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

BDL Stud Marcus Mariota throwing touchdowns, catching touchdowns, and blocking for wins. Showcasing why he should be the starter going forward.

Good thing he's got a 20K/year back up just in case!

• Like 1