BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Bonafide franchise starter #1 overall pick best prospect since Elway Quarterback, and I'm selling low?

Child please.

QB that still isn't throwing due to surgery on his throwing shoulder?  On a team that seems content to let him get hit every play?

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Bonafide franchise starter #1 overall pick best prospect since Elway Quarterback, and I'm selling low?

Child please.

I offer one Ham Sandwich and the rights to use dingoes as spare parts to re-build Andrew Luck. 

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Does anyone remember what Taylor traded Luck for the first time? I think that was before my time in the league

It wasn't much. Because he traded him to PSU who was a swindler at the highest level. 

It was crazy. One of those deals where people offered tons for Luck, and then he accepts a far less offer from PSU. I remember being pretty upset by it.

23 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Does anyone remember what Taylor traded Luck for the first time? I think that was before my time in the league

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It wasn't much. Because he traded him to PSU who was a swindler at the highest level. 

It was crazy. One of those deals where people offered tons for Luck, and then he accepts a far less offer from PSU. I remember being pretty upset by it.

Dublin Dullahan receive:
Andrew Luck

London Monarchs receive:
Marcell Dareus
Joe Haden
Brandin Cooks
Dublin 2016 2nd

For reference Tom Brady went for

Auckland/Portland Trades

Tom Brady (2/12500)

Lousiana Trades:

Louisiana 2017 2nd Round Pick
Louisiana 2018 4th Round Pick
Tony Romo (2/7000) 
Orlando Scandrick (3/2550)
Maxx Williams (3/1180)
Malcolm Smith (3/505)
Billy Turner (1/544)

Lukic to Confirm.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

You've got to be kidding me. We've already had a Dublin franchise before?

Madly scrambles back to the drawing board.

Pm me a few cities you are looking at moving to and I'll give you some great name ideas.

29 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Pm me a few cities you are looking at moving to and I'll give you some great name ideas.

I've literally been sitting on the Dublin Potatoes for 2 days now, mulling it over, felt good about it but wanted to really let it marinate in my head, and now I discover there's already been a team there... I don't like sloppy seconds.

There is one location (well, moreso Country) that I really think would work well, just need a suitable nickname...

• Like 1