Packers Off-season Mini-Camp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, spilltray said:

Nickle is base so that's where your heavies and any thumper LB have to play. It's not a coverage or pass rush specialty package. That means Daniels, Clark and Martinez are virtual locks.

You're going to see nickel on normal D&D situations where the offense is in 11 personnel. 10 you're going to see dime and 21 or 12 I'd hope we're not in nickel (although with Dom often we were.) The reason nickel is base is based on the fact that so many teams run so much 11 personnel. The FB is dead and lots of teams only use that 2nd TE in goalline/ goal to go situations. Although with as good as our DL might be this year wouldn't shock me to see more 3-3-5 than Dom's 2-4-5. If you've got good Mo Wilkerson and much improved Adams, there's no sense having 2 ILBs, or even the SS/LB hybrid always in. Just come up with some creative drops with the EDGEs outside of Perry. 

5 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

That's when you know you're struggling...

No surprise.  The guy is trash.  Should have known by all of the reports which questioned his love for football. Someone that athletic getting beat by basic rush moves from basic rushers is a true sign of laziness.

11 minutes ago, Patriotplayer90 said:

No surprise.  The guy is trash.  Should have known by all of the reports which questioned his love for football. Someone that athletic getting beat by basic rush moves from basic rushers is a true sign of laziness.

Lol. Is Bahk a lazy piece of trash for getting beat by Fackrell too? 

BTW I think Incog just threw out some numbers to get a rise out of someone and it worked.

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Lol. Is Bahk a lazy piece of trash for getting beat by Fackrell too? 

BTW I think Incog just threw out some numbers to get a rise out of someone and it worked.

Has he looked like complete garbage during games like Spriggs has?  No, he hasn't.

58 minutes ago, spilltray said:

Spriggs was fine last year. He had a rough camp but was playing pretty well by the time he got hurt.

I think Spriggs is fine at RT. I wouldn't trust him at all at LT. He'd be third on my list there behind McCray and Murphy if needed.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:
1 hour ago, spilltray said:

Spriggs was fine last year. He had a rough camp but was playing pretty well by the time he got hurt.

I think Spriggs is fine at RT. I wouldn't trust him at all at LT. He'd be third on my list there behind McCray and Murphy if needed.

I mean we don't really give either of our tackles help, so I wouldn't see much of a difference. When we're struggling at RT (like with Barclay, or early McCray) you notice it. 

Archived