Packers Off-season Mini-Camp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The Aldon Smith award for the most damaging denial of 2018 goes to . . . Michael Rodney aka FAH1223

After low key doxing, I actually don't think it's him lol

2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Not that TC means anything but I would have taken Miller over Josh Jackson and still would in a heartbeat. Miller was my WR1

I know it's only been a week but speaking of JJ....

Have we heard anything positive about him at all so far? 

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

I know it's only been a week but speaking of JJ....

Have we heard anything positive about him at all so far? 

Unfortunately no, but most of the bad press on him has been during 1-on-1 man situations where he'sbeen beaten badly a few times. We knew going in that was the weakest part of his game.

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Unfortunately no, but most of the bad press on him has been during 1-on-1 man situations where he'sbeen beaten badly a few times. We knew going in that was the weakest part of his game.

Did anyone expect for him to actually be good?  His college tape was horrendous.  An athletic marvel with 0 discipline or instincts. 

10 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

So which other despised writers have infiltrated our board here? Which one of you is Silverstein?

How did those championships feel 50 years ago?  I'd love to have more now, considering we've been set at the most important position.  But I guess we'll have to settle for 2, even though we've had the best player in the history of the league.

1 minute ago, Patriotplayer90 said:

How did those championships feel 50 years ago?  I'd love to have more now, considering we've been set at the most important position.  But I guess we'll have to settle for 2, even though we've had the best player in the history of the league.

Is this a reference to something or are you drunk?

5 hours ago, Packerraymond said:
More trust for #81 from Aaron. Going to be really hard to uproot him from the #1 offense.

I know people hate Geronimo because he lacks any sexy to him, but he's going to be our starting WR.

8 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I know people hate Geronimo because he lacks any sexy to him, but he's going to be our starting WR.

To be fair, he's likely going to be our starting WR because we have no better option on the team. Not exactly a great thing but it is what it is. Let's just hope he's not Boykin 2.0 after he got his starting opportunity. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

To be fair, he's likely going to be our starting WR because we have no better option on the team. Not exactly a great thing but it is what it is. Let's just hope he's not Boykin 2.0 after he got his starting opportunity. 

That's how most starters become starters on a football team.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

That's how most starters become starters on a football team.

Clever but the point remains. Sounds like he's having a good camp thus far, hopefully it translates to production on Sundays when it's real. Hope he can win outside against starting CBs.

Archived