Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

3 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Crazy run on linebackers. Didn't expect Joe Schobert would run this early. I grabbed him last draft in the 11th, but the man was a sim beast and has potential. Opted for Cunningham with the same thought of 2nd year leap for how well he played his rookie season

Jelly you got Cunningham 

3 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Crazy run on linebackers. Didn't expect Joe Schobert would run this early. I grabbed him last draft in the 11th, but the man was a sim beast and has potential. Opted for Cunningham with the same thought of 2nd year leap for how well he played his rookie season

Yeah, it was only a matter of time before the big run happened.

My list was Schobert/Collins/Ogletree. I looked and saw there were still a LOT of teams that needed non-edge linebackers.

This is right around the time that those sort of players get scooped.

Schobert/Collins were drafted late, despite good NFL seasons, because there was no NSFL evidence that they would be good in the sim. Now that we have seen them put up numbers, they would definitely go a bit earlier than last year.

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's been my top guy since Cam Robinson got taken. I've been sweating it. Glad I was able to move up.

I was shocked at some of the tackles taken earlier.

Busy day at work, I'll try to get my pick soon, blame bucs.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Smith was my next pick. 

Damm

I’m sorry boo boo. Great minds think alike. I’ve been eyeing him down for awhile. After that quick run on rooks, I was surprised he was still around this late.

9 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

I’m sorry boo boo. Great minds think alike. I’ve been eyeing him down for awhile. After that quick run on rooks, I was surprised he was still around this late.

Samesies. You made my pick between him and another player much easier though. Love smith he’s goinh to be dynamic. 

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Samesies. You made my pick between him and another player much easier though. Love smith he’s goinh to be dynamic. 

Interested to see who this “player” might be. If it Who I think it is then I’m all with ya. We typically scout just about the same talent. My board is picked over mostly by you compared to any other GMs percentage wise if I had to bet.

I just wish I could see in real life my LB corp: Von Miller, Clowney, a healthy Shazier, Roquan Smith, & TJ Watt. Wowzers.

Archived