Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

In the sim no. But arguing that a QB will turn out to be another QB who has shown amazing promise while he's not under the same coach that ruined Goff is silly IMO.

I'd also argue that Foles showing up in the playoffs vs the best teams is actually more promising than if he did it in the regular season.

But as far as their respective floors go. Yes Mahomes has a higher one after their rookie season. As of right now Goffs floor is far far higher.

Meh. I'm not really arguing for or against, not sure why this debate sort of blew up.

Mahomes I took because of reasons that I've mentioned as well as you have, and if he puts some something crazy like a Carson-Wentz-Sophmore-Campaign type of season, I could be looking at either a haul of draft picks, or upgrading my quarterback position even further.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Meh. I'm not really arguing for or against, not sure why this debate sort of blew up.

Mahomes I took because of reasons that I've mentioned as well as you have, and if he puts some something crazy like a Carson-Wentz-Sophmore-Campaign type of season, I could be looking at either a haul of draft picks, or upgrading my quarterback position even further.

You brought Mahomes into the convo tbh.

I'm just saying its not fair to compare a QB to Nick Foles when Foles seemingly has proven to be a good-great QB without Fisher(the same coach who seemingly ruined Goff)

Archived