Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Good point.

Still, you gotta feel like it's a norm now in this league. New owner arrives, then makes a big trade that anyone who's been around more than a couple of seasons can tell they are getting hosed. New owner insists they are good, panty ripping owner defends it, and then we watch it all over again the next year or two.

Now established owners, that's another case. But the new owners haven't had time to get familiar with the simulation, and get a feel for what may or may not work for them.

Let people play and learn

If the guy wants to dump his old players and build his own thing, let him

I did the same thing this past offseason and it turned out okay for me

maybe the guy has a plan?

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Let people play and learn

If the guy wants to dump his old players and build his own thing, let him

I did the same thing this past offseason and it turned out okay for me

maybe the guy has a plan?

Sure. I agree.

But there's a little bit of a difference in experience and understanding of the league to understand how to accomplish that approach. Hard to have a plan without knowing how it functions firsthand with a team you draft.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sure. I agree.

But there's a little bit of a difference in experience and understanding of the league to understand how to accomplish that approach. Hard to have a plan without knowing how it functions firsthand with a team you draft.

Not like EaglesPeteC is new, though. He basically ran the team last season. So he basically has one year of experience under his belt.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Not like EaglesPeteC is new, though. He basically ran the team last season. So he basically has one year of experience under his belt.

Makes the move even worse 

Sorry bud

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Fair enough. He probably should have known better.

I'm still going to criticize a division rival for (relatively fresh) panty ripping tho. Give him an inch and next thing you know he'll be praising his genius for flipping Cousins and Goff into a better quarterback. Man has no shame! None!

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'm still going to criticize a division rival for (relatively fresh) panty ripping tho. Give him an inch and next thing you know he'll be praising his genius for flipping Cousins and Goff into a better quarterback. Man has no shame! None!

Clearly, the career Machine Gunner was so upset about the team's announced move that he demanded a trade.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Sorry

Lamar being awesome sealed Jimmy’s fate of no longer being relevant to me

Lamar’s running game is awesome, but he is still improving on the passing game. Looks good. Hoping he continues to grow in the passing game, because rushing will slow down verse certain teams. 

13 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Essentially what I did. I'm the mad genius. Bill B himself.

Archived