WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

9 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Man, that Harden dunk will go down as one of the sickest playoff posters of all time. Haven't seen such a hype slaughter since PJ Brown dumpstered Kobe.

:(

I remember I was on a plane during that game and that PJ brown dunk was the last thing I saw at the airport. I expected the Lakers to blow the lead but still win the game. When I hit the next airport, I hear all these old boston fans cheering. 

One of the most depressing moments ever. 

2 hours ago, mse326 said:

No where did I say this. What I said was individually the $100 is more valuable than the $50 (source: Kindergarten). The $50, was in a greater whole. That greater whole buys the car

That is just patently false. Wins, at best, tell how teams did, not how a player did.

Nope. It just means their TEAM beat Lebron's TEAM. Says not a single thing about individual performance or value.

This is a fallacy known as argumentum ad populum. A lot of people making the same mistake in narrative doesn't make it true. It's even more shocking you'd use this argument given earlier you said Curry "stole" an MVP from Harden. Same process. Either the voting yields fact or it doesn't. And the answer is...it doesn't.

So basically, everyone else is wrong and you are right, because you say so.......I dig it, you have conviction, I like that. 

59 minutes ago, champ11 said:

wow i missed the one good CF game. 

And you said Durant ruined the league SMH.....

Dubs now 3-1 with Iggy, and 0-3 without him against Houston this year. So if dude doesn't play game 5, it's about to be 3-2 Rockets.......

That disrespect shown by Reggie calling Anthony Joshua "Anthony Johnson" damn........

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dubs now 3-1 with Iggy, and 0-3 without him against Houston this year. So if dude doesn't play game 5, it's about to be 3-2 Rockets.......

That disrespect shown by Reggie calling Anthony Joshua "Anthony Johnson" damn........

I was at a dave matthews concert watching a bunch of old drunk people dance. it was pretty great tbh. 

I looked at my phone in the third and was like oh yeah, it's over. pulled my phone out after the show and was like "WHAT?? 92 points??" 

I didn't go full Durant ruined the league, just that I don't find the Warriors very compelling anymore, which is an issue. But hey maybe Houston can do it. 

Btw, what @Mossburg said about Harden not implementing a mid range game in his arsenal really hurts him in these playoff games. First half he was amazing, but second half it was him bricking every single step back three. Way too predictable as he either is going to drive it to hole in traffic or shoot a step back. He also only catches the ball at one area of the floor. You will never see him on the post or the elbow which makes little sense. If CP3 wasn't so great after the first quarter, you were going to hear more of the "Harden disappears in a big game again" headlines. 

'

36 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He deserves it for ducking wilder. 

Just now, dante9876 said:

He deserves it for ducking wilder. 

I mean dude was sitting RIGHT next to Reggie and could hear everything....He was probably like damn, they really don't know who the hell I am in the states lol. 

13 hours ago, jrry32 said:

If any great player could shoot like Curry, he'd be unstoppable. Imagine if LeBron could shoot like Curry. :o

A few more examples: 

Imagine if Giannis could shoot like Curry? 

Imagine if Anthony Davis could shoot like Curry? 

2 hours ago, 49er pride said:

:(

I remember I was on a plane during that game and that PJ brown dunk was the last thing I saw at the airport. I expected the Lakers to blow the lead but still win the game. When I hit the next airport, I hear all these old boston fans cheering. 

One of the most depressing moments ever. 

2nd best rocket playoff dunk imo

this is still 1

aec641293c3e7886b32d33200a68a327.jpg

Archived