ECF: Boston vs Cleveland, the actual NBA finals

Troy Brown

Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

6 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Boston is not just missing open shots but missing them badly I can't believe the team can be this ******* flat

Meh, they were bound to have this type of game at least once this series.

If the same thing happens Monday I'll be worried.

I was never expecting a sweep or dominant performance in Cleveland but man, I had to stop watching a few minutes into the 3rd the Celts were so damn awful.

The awful shooting was annoying....but the lackadaisical defense and standing around was beyond infuriating. 

It's so funny how basketball is. The Cavs looked like the worst team in the world sans LeBron in games 1 & 2. In game 3, the Celtics looked like they had literally no good players on their team.

The Cavs play well in spurts. They are mentally weak and need ego boosts like tonight's game. They're dangerous on a hot streak, but do poorly with adversity. This was a good omen for the Cavs, but they're still too streaky for me to be convinced they're taking this series.

One thing I am getting tired of hearing is how Boston always has to takes Cleveland Best Shot or best punch why can't it be Boston throwing out the Haymaker for once at first. This defensive stance and we'll just weather the storm bull****. How about you create the storm make them whether it

21 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

One thing I am getting tired of hearing is how Boston always has to takes Cleveland Best Shot or best punch why can't it be Boston throwing out the Haymaker for once at first. This defensive stance and we'll just weather the storm bull****. How about you create the storm make them whether it

That's just not who the Celts are....they thrive in close knock down drag out fight games.

This type of game was bound to happen, if they can steal the next game I think Cavs cave in Boston.

12 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

TT did a great job on average al as usual 

It was how the Cavs adjusted their P&R coverages as Lowe pointed out. But more importantly than that, TT wasn't a liability on the offensive end because he actually started setting screens for shooters when Baynes would ignore him and load up on LeBron's drives. I pointed to this in the first quarter and he did a much better job the rest of the game at this. Cavs also did a much better job attacking Baynes in the pick and roll.

Now let's see how Stevens adjusts in game 4.

33 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It was how the Cavs adjusted their P&R coverages as Lowe pointed out. But more importantly than that, TT wasn't a liability on the offensive end because he actually started setting screens for shooters when Baynes would ignore him and load up on LeBron's drives. I pointed to this in the first quarter and he did a much better job the rest of the game at this. Cavs also did a much better job attacking Baynes in the pick and roll.

Now let's see how Stevens adjusts in game 4.

Stevens can make all the adjustment he wants, Boston needs to hit some shots and some shots early. JB needs to get going. Rozier needs a better start. And Marcus Morris has to stop bricking the easiest shots early, otherwise it won't matter.

12 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

That's just not who the Celts are....they thrive in close knock down drag out fight games.

This type of game was bound to happen, if they can steal the next game I think Cavs cave in Boston.

I agree, but Boston can not come out that cold, otherwise there is no close game.

Archived