NBA Top 50 Players: Who Is #2?

the lone star

Who Is The 2nd Best Player In The NBA?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is The 2nd Best Player In The NBA?

• Kevin Durant
    • James Harden
    • Russell Westbrook
    • Steph Curry
    • Anthony Davis
    • Kawhi Leonard
    • DeMarcus Cousins
    • Giannis Antetokounmpo
    • Joel Embiid
    • Kyrie Irving

1 hour ago, the lone star said:

Because of this...

Well I think mine and @11sanchez11 votes were legitimate and think he should be put him on the list as at least 1b and then we move on. 

Seriously though it was a comically large number of options for what was a slam dunk answer when you open the flood gates some tomfoolery is to be expected. I honestly didn’t know you could find out who voted for who. I’ve made plenty of joke picks on ridiculous polls up to this date. 

2 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Well I think mine and @11sanchez11 votes were legitimate and think he should be put him on the list as at least 1b and then we move on. 

Seriously though it was a comically large number of options for what was a slam dunk answer when you open the flood gates some tomfoolery is to be expected. I honestly didn’t know you could find out who voted for who. I’ve made plenty of joke picks on ridiculous polls up to this date. 

DeRozan isn’t a top 5 player in the league.  Saying he’s 1 or 2 is pretty silly.  If I made a list he wouldn’t be in my top 10.

38 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

this is my list. However, if Leonard comes back the same, then he will be #4 for me.

Yea I can’t even rank leonard right now because I have no idea what’s up with him. He might even need next season to kind of “get back” to his normal self

Archived