The Philadelphia Phillies Thread

mse326

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

if he somehow makes pivetta and vinny good pitchers than yeah manager of forever. 

Will also be great when eickhoff is back to the take ball every 5th day instead of lively. 

And Carlos Santana has to play better sometime soon. I think. 

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

he is so consistent a player you know he will level out to his usual self. 

He's legitimately been one of the unluckiest players in the league. Been barreling balls right at guys.

59 minutes ago, Danger said:

Still wouldn't be opposed to fielding Hoskins at first, but Altherr has looked really shoddy so far this year as well. Maybe Kingery in the OF alongside Williams and Odubel.

Gotta stick with Santana.

Just now, mm6492 said:

Gotta stick with Santana.

I'm biased, I didn't think the signing made sense at the time and I'm not going to want to wait a long time for Santana to figure it out. I'm not suggesting benching him just yet, but I think it's going to be a matter of time before we inevitably should make that choice. 

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm biased, I didn't think the signing made sense at the time and I'm not going to want to wait a long time for Santana to figure it out. I'm not suggesting benching him just yet, but I think it's going to be a matter of time before we inevitably should make that choice. 

There's nothing to figure out. He's playing how we expected, but he's been legitimately one of the unluckiest players in the league. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Like the signing or not, the signing was made and we will be sticking with him. As others have pointed out, he has been quite unlucky.