Eagles Release Mychal Kendricks, should we?

turtle28

Sure we should sign him and incognito. When you are in a position like we are ( mvp qb, great offense run by offensive genius Gruden and what will probably be a top 5 defense) for a Super Bowl this year , you go for it all the way. Heck I think our offense will break all records for play action passing in league history! I’m looking at every game our offense scores high 30’s or above and a defense that rarely gives up mid 20’s a game with all this talent Allen has provided for our excellent coaches 

I’d say heck yeah!!! Kendrick’s and Brown begins what could be a really good DL I’d take that all day. And him motivated to play Philly and familiar in the devision. I’d def make a call and see what he wants

3 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I’d say heck yeah!!! Kendrick’s and Brown begins what could be a really good DL I’d take that all day. And him motivated to play Philly and familiar in the division. I’d def make a call and see what he wants

I think so too. At worst Foster starts and Kendrick and him split the reps at Mike ILB  next to Brown.

2 hours ago, mike23md said:

I would absolutely love to sign Kendricks. I have no clue why the Eagles let him go. 

They have a lot of young talent at LB that they’ve drafted over the alst few years. A lot of people forget that Jordan Hicks and I think one of their other starters were lost for the season and they still won the super bowl.

I think this is clearly because of that young talent and the size of his contract.

12 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

I’ve always been a fan of his. I would.

This for sure. I don’t think he’s as good as his brother Eric but he’s a more complete ILB than our starters because our starters struggle in coverage.

Archived