2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

So I think we have to come to a resolution here before this weekends games are finished.   Please vote on the following 

@Pool, @DannyB, @Bigbear72, @Packerraymond, @persiandud, @The Gnat, @Vikes_Bolts1228, @VikeManDan, @YaddaHolla (tagging for unknown reasons)

1.  Use regular season (weeks 1-13) potential points for determining non playoff team draft slot.  Fewest potential points gets slot 1.  most potential points would get draft slot 4

2.  Playoff teams draft slot determined by: 
 A)  potential points from regular season (weeks 1-13) regardless of when teams are eliminated from the playoffs.  Champion would be slot 10
B)  potential points from regular season (weeks 1-13) combined with when teams are eliminated from the playoffs.  Losers of opening round games .. week 14 would be either slot 5 or 6.  Losers of semifinals ...week 15 would be either slot 7 or 8.  Runner up would be slot 9.  champion would be slot 10
C)  W/L records (or seeding) from regular season based on when teams are eliminated from the playoffs, similar to option B.   

Please vote Yes or No for question 1 and a letter option for question 2.  If you have another suggestion, please bring it forward ASAP

Just now, squire12 said:

So I think we have to come to a resolution here before this weekends games are finished.   Please vote on the following 

@Pool, @DannyB, @Bigbear72, @Packerraymond, @persiandud, @The Gnat, @Vikes_Bolts1228, @VikeManDan, @YaddaHolla (tagging for unknown reasons)

1.  Use regular season (weeks 1-13) potential points for determining non playoff team draft slot.  Fewest potential points gets slot 1.  most potential points would get draft slot 4

A)  potential points from regular season (weeks 1-13) regardless of when teams are eliminated from the playoffs.  Champion would be slot 10
B)  potential points from regular season (weeks 1-13) combined with when teams are eliminated from the playoffs.  Losers of opening round games .. week 14 would be either slot 5 or 6.  Losers of semifinals ...week 15 would be either slot 7 or 8.  Runner up would be slot 9.  champion would be slot 10
C)  W/L records (or seeding) from regular season based on when teams are eliminated from the playoffs, similar to option B.   

Please vote Yes or No for question 1 and a letter option for question 2.  If you have another suggestion, please bring it forward ASAP

question 1 = yes

question 2 = B

51 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yes

B

53 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yes 

B

22 minutes ago, Pool said:

While we are voting, can we vote to get rid of divisions for next year? @squire12. Also, thank you for all you do. It is appreciated and does not go unnoticed. 🤠

I'm fine with that.  I would also look to move from espn to a site better at tracking future draft picks.

Fleaflicker would be an option

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I'm fine with that.  I would also look to move from espn to a site better at tracking future draft picks.

Is there not a way to just remove the divisions from ESPN? I ask because it would kind of stink to lose our league history etc.

28 minutes ago, Pool said:

Is there not a way to just remove the divisions from ESPN? I ask because it would kind of stink to lose our league history etc.

Yeah. I can probably remove the divisions.  Just would be nice to have the host site track future picks in trades.

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

I've got 3 Sleeper leagues, so I'd prefer there. This would be my only Fleaflicker league which would also be the 4th FF app I'd have to check every week lol.