Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, called it as being ET fairly early.

@bucsfan333 there were able to direct my move to a player that was lynched that night?

yeah I was wondering about that too when I saw the move-recap

@Tk3 I know you’re disappointed but you have to look at it from my perspective. Knowing that ltbf is a bit of a wildcard it truly appeared as tho ltbf made a ploy and you came in to try and straighten things out. In your post about why we shouldn’t lynch ltbf that day it read to me as though you were throwing him under the bus but extending his stay at the same time. I didn’t account for ltbf doing quite possibly the dumbest thing possible. I thought for sure we could take out either the strongman or director with you.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Thanks for hosting @bucsfan333!!

After I was hit N1 I figured mafia knew who I was. I was like... how can I still win this game?! I decided I really couldn't so I just had as fun as possible. I can't believe it turned out this way after all of that

You played well for sure, but you never should have been allowed to win lol

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

@Tk3 I know you’re disappointed but you have to look at it from my perspective. Knowing that ltbf is a bit of a wildcard it truly appeared as tho ltbf made a ploy and you came in to try and straighten things out. In your post about why we shouldn’t lynch ltbf that day it read to me as though you were throwing him under the bus but extending his stay at the same time. I didn’t account for ltbf doing quite possibly the dumbest thing possible. I thought for sure we could take out either the strongman or director with you.

I guess we can agree to disagree

If you thought I was your guy, you still didn't have to claim to do it. It literally was your death, even if you were right.

That said, as bad as that moment was, I got way more frustrated from other events lol

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I can't believe mafia hit @Whicker N1 and figured out who he was. He was lynched and pardoned. Then he outright claimed and survived all the way to the end for the win. ???

Civ and mafia both dug in the trenches as said they would crown whicker before they crowned the other group.

Ultimately, maybe both groups were wrong, but I stand by the fact that we shouldn't have lynched Whicker. If we did, then the mislynch of bcb would have given the win to scum the night before,

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I can't believe mafia hit @Whicker N1 and figured out who he was. He was lynched and pardoned. Then he outright claimed and survived all the way to the end for the win. ???

I truly thought we had control of his moves so he couldn't win. Really guffed that up.

Archived