Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

3 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

This seems like a really odd reason for what I am doing...really odd given what I have posted so far lol

Let me speak for everyone - yes, EVERYONE - when I say nobody ever understands what you do, ever.

Even when you're trying to be serious, you come off like a monkey flinging poo at a mirror (or your brother). You make zero sense, and you only complicate matters by opening that food hole you call a mouth and let sounds come out of it. 

Do us a solid and edit your post already.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

LTBF is taking a page from ET's book.

Don't you ever say that. What I do is Chaotic Evil, art in the form of written word.

I'm Biggie Smalls or Tupac when it comes to this. This kid is IceFishJJ or Lil Yachty at best.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Don't you ever say that. What I do is Chaotic Evil, art in the form of written word.

I'm Biggie Smalls or Tupac when it comes to this. This kid is IceFishJJ or Lil Yachty at best.

ltbf is chaotic good. like jarjar

10 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Let me speak for everyone - yes, EVERYONE - when I say nobody ever understands what you do, ever.

Even when you're trying to be serious, you come off like a monkey flinging poo at a mirror (or your brother). You make zero sense, and you only complicate matters by opening that food hole you call a mouth and let sounds come out of it. 

I wouldn't say nobody.  I think I have him pegged right now 

12 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Have I struck a nerve?

3 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Have I struck a nerve?

On 5/25/2018 at 12:18 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

For the record - I plan in being totally condescending and rude this entire game. This is not a reflection of my role, nor is it a reflection of how I think about you.

That is all.

You're not that special.

15 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This is a game, meant as entertainment, a challenge, and fun. I attempt to play the game out way further than I should. Does it sometimes make no sense, sure....but maybe if you thought about it longer than a millisecond, you should clearly see maybe it isn't suppose to make sense.

You are playing the game from a small standpoint of information trying to figure out all the pieces....I could play a million different ways and each one has its advantages and disadvantages trying to achieve this goal. Why not have some fun while trying to solve this master puzzle. What I post is sometimes for my own knowledge and attempt to understand where people stand, how they react, etc. 

Archived