Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I dunno - "The Massacre at Father Joe's chapel" just didn't resonate with me. Wrestling, Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Jason Bourne? That resonates with me.

Moral of the story - I like games that don't suck

Well I don't either, which is why I'm so upset you didn't stay retired. 

Also ET is grumpy early today... gotta quit drinking on Monday nights old man, I don’t care if it is a holiday and your knee hurts, you just don’t bounce back like you used to. 

Just now, Darth Pees said:

I swear to god if Malf lynches me before I can even read up on the game I'm gonna absolutely go bonkers

Why are you specifically worried about malf lynching you? 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Also ET is grumpy early today... gotta quit drinking on Monday nights old man, I don’t care if it is a holiday and your knee hurts, you just don’t bounce back like you used to. 

I've already covered this. Again, I'd ask you to keep up, but I think you're huffing and puffing already, so... here's a reminder.

On 5/25/2018 at 12:18 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

For the record - I plan in being totally condescending and rude this entire game. This is not a reflection of my role, nor is it a reflection of how I think about you.

That is all.

Granted, it's how I DO feel about you - but you were warned.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

I've already covered this. Again, I'd ask you to keep up, but I think you're huffing and puffing already, so... here's a reminder.

Granted, it's how I DO feel about you - but you were warned.

Still to old to drink on a work night 

Archived