Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

29 minutes ago, MathMan said:

feels like i legit struck a nerve maybe?

can everyone weigh in on this?

the running joke was domes civ persona was just plain bad. of course, its early. theres nothing to go on, so everyones civ game is going to be poor.

but dome seems concerned in the last couple posts that he isnt being a convincing civ 

comments?

It kind of feels town to me. More of a read on tone than anything 

7 minutes ago, mission27 said:

wtf guys?  why?

Link me to their comments pls

Actually, you, me, and Whicker are all lockclear cause as Whicker pointed out, we are the three most popular people on this forum.

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

avoid an existential crisis. 

why cover that **** up bruu. everything is ******* ridiculous. human interaction is ****in contrived 95% of the time. people think they matter and have purpose. it's banana's. marinate in that **** imo. lose hope. clown everyone that takes anything seriously outside of being a decent human being and making sure you and your people got enough to not die. sit and think about how long forever is for hours on end. think about how 30 years later on an infinite timeline nobody's even gonna care in the slightest that you were here. think about all the ****ty relationships you've created in real life. etc. soak in brotha. fin loves you. 

mission

Just now, jfinley88 said:

why cover that **** up bruu. everything is ******* ridiculous. human interaction is ****in contrived 95% of the time. people think they matter and have purpose. it's banana's. marinate in that **** imo. lose hope. clown everyone that takes anything seriously outside of being a decent human being and making sure you and your people got enough to not die. sit and think about how long forever is for hours on end. think about how 30 years later on an infinite timeline nobody's even gonna care in the slightest that you were here. think about all the ****ty relationships you've created in real life. etc. soak in brotha. fin loves you. 

mission

Good ****.  I take it you've been getting laid with this schtick? 

Just now, mission27 said:

Good ****.  I take it you've been getting laid with this schtick? 

"thinking bout leaving the country and offin myself, you can't come" 

wet

learned from the best. ladies love the fin. i got noooooooo problem with the ladies

Archived