Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:
4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Why are you specifically worried about malf lynching you? 

Because Malf has the influence to get a bandwagon going based on nothing and end up lynching me before I can even read through the game!

is 9 hours enough to read 20 pages?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Still to old to drink on a work night 

I've been too old to drink on a work night for the last five years - most of that has to do with cirrhosis, but some of it has to do with being a grown *** man.

You'll deal with it sooner rather than later, son.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

I literally just logged on like 30 minutes ago! 9 hours ago I was getting home from an 8 hour road trip.

I'm trying to read through right now.

the level of panic i am incurring in you based off one vote is amusing me

Good news: I'm all read up now.

Bad news: Somehow all 6 of my quoted posts got erased when I responded to another thread while reading up....now I'm sad. Jfin's post about the gun and how he'd use it was my favorite. I'm thinking the whole town-trio post (can't remember who posted it, maybe Whicker?) was more than just throwing names into a hat and may be something to keep an eye on.

Other than that, day 1 reads are useless most of the time until you get info later on in the game. The only other things that stood out were people who are active who usually aren't (mission), especially when they're usually afk civs.

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Utley is the way to go today imo. 

Also, there has been way too much random chat pushed by a few people....interesting

First Big Brother, now Mafia? Can't we be friends?

Archived