Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

24 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Rather convenient that they ran into those guys at that moment.....six years later.  

i mean, it is 6 years....

...that means in the previous 5 years they never crossed paths. bound to happen eventually

story choices wise, i groaned with that dude came back (even though in the back of my mind i knew he would bc he showed up on the "previously on twd" thing)

but i thought it might be an integral part of the upcoming storyline, like all those stupud kidnapping plots

carol burning them alive made her awesome again

• Like 1

I'm so pleased with how this season has gone. I admittedly lost faith in this show last season but was going to finish it out just bc I've invested so much time into it. They have officially brought me back now. It's not perfect and it's not the first season or second season but it's still pretty good!

Anyone know what changed?? Is Gimple no longer pulling the strings? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i mean, it is 6 years....

...that means in the previous 5 years they never crossed paths. bound to happen eventually

story choices wise, i groaned with that dude came back (even though in the back of my mind i knew he would bc he showed up on the "previously on twd" thing)

but i thought it might be an integral part of the upcoming storyline, like all those stupud kidnapping plots

carol burning them alive made her awesome again

I agree.  She has long been my favorite character.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I'm so pleased with how this season has gone. I admittedly lost faith in this show last season but was going to finish it out just bc I've invested so much time into it. They have officially brought me back now. It's not perfect and it's not the first season or second season but it's still pretty good!

Anyone know what changed?? Is Gimple no longer pulling the strings? 

yeah new showrunner

much better show runner

Was Darryl supposed to be out on his own looking for Rick?   Or looking for supplies?

Liked the jump forward.  This will allow Judith to have a more prominent role.  "replacing" Carl as a young innocent child that can see the good in everyone despite the world that surrounds them and all its dangers.

53 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Was Darryl supposed to be out on his own looking for Rick?   Or looking for supplies?

Liked the jump forward.  This will allow Judith to have a more prominent role.  "replacing" Carl as a young innocent child that can see the good in everyone despite the world that surrounds them and all its dangers.

supplies. they all think rick is dead

59 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

It's definitely going in a good direction. Still not a fan of having a 8-9 year old kid leading people out in the walker filled woods.

I'm not sure she was "leading" but more or less "joining" since they lost her when she found the new group. Regardless, I agree and she should probably be back in the town until she could at least hit 16 or something lol.